5.0 out of 5 stars nice case
I didn't realize this case came in two pieces. Not the sturdiest thing in the world, but great for the price.
Published 9 months ago by Maria

3.0 out of 5 stars I gave it a three because o was looking for ...
I gave it a three because o was looking for a really light purple but instead its dark and see through. Hope it does the job
Published 3 months ago by Ashley

5.0 out of 5 stars nice case, March 28, 2014
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" ASUS VivoBook X200CA / X200MA / F200CA / F200LA TouchScreen UltraBook laptop - Purple (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" ASUS VivoBook X200MA Good Scratch Protector, August 5, 2014
I bought one for myself so this purple one was for my wife's X200MA. She loved the color. She can be quite hard on things so the cover provides the protection that I wanted her to have from scratches that can occur from day to day use. It was easy to put on. If mama is happy, everybody is happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clamped onto my X200CA just fine., September 21, 2014
Clamped onto my X200CA just fine. The item is a little darker that the picture shows. Plus it is see throug, so the black casing of the laptop made it darker still.

3.0 out of 5 stars I gave it a three because o was looking for ..., September 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove and gives just a little more protection ..., November 30, 2014
Fits like a glove and gives just a little more protection for my lap top. Snapped right into place without any effort.