5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for both looks and protection.
I was researching for a protection accessory for my 13" MacBook Air to avoid scratches (...because it's so precious, right?) but at the same time don't look so bulky that it turns your thin Macbook Air into a 3" custom body armor.

I looked at the popular InvisibleShield by Zagg, checked their website, very impressed with it. But I found two reasons not using...
Published on March 12, 2011 by Jimin Halim

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, but . . .
As others have mentioned, there is a clicking noise when opening the case, because the top and bottom cases rub against each other. The top case sticks out too far at the back and the bottom case sticks up too far. There is also a worrying click when opening the feet. They don't seem super sturdy and I'm afraid they won't last.

The case fits fairly well and is...
Published on May 9, 2011 by Peregrina

‹ Previous | 128 29 3066 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and cheap, October 15, 2013
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case with FREE keyboard cover for 13.3-inch Apple MacBook Air A1369 & A1466 - CLEAR (Personal Computers)
it is compatible for my new macbook air 2013 june 13inch, and love it love it love it love it, and is cheap

2.0 out of 5 stars Cracked, October 12, 2013
The back corner came cracked and slightly bent outwards. Otherwise great. Keyboard pad is easy to use once you get used to it. May take a few days!

2.0 out of 5 stars Impairs Functionality, October 8, 2013
The lower portion of the case often pops off, and one end of the case I purchased was constantly loose and made too large. The screen case weighs too much for the clamps to function properly, causing the screen to "auto tilt" during usage. The heightened legs are a nice bonus, but definitely not worth the purchase of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, October 8, 2013
Perfect fit. I was worried that over time the case corner tabs that hold the top piece on would break, but they haven't budged. Very well made definitely looking at purchasing another color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., October 7, 2013
Case fits tight and doesn't hide the beauty of the MacBook Air. I would get the clear one for sure if you're thinking about getting a color.

3.0 out of 5 stars hard shell cover is OK, not great, October 4, 2013
For the price, this hard cover case works fine, though my case is warped a tiny bit on one corner, and the two folding feet are kind of flimsy-seeming. The free keyboard cover is not very good because it doesn't sit flat against the keys, making it hard to type fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars good one, October 2, 2013
Good one.Just the up cover is very appropriate,but the down over is a little bit lose when I put it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPearl mCover solved my travel problem, October 2, 2013
Phyllis Cory (China, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
My wonderful children bought me a MacBook Air, a lightweight machine that I can take along on travel to visit far-flung family members. This hard shell case solved the problem of protecting my precious machine in airports, on buses, in cars, and from casual threats of small grandchildren. I also appreciate the feet that let me type while sitting in my recliner at home between cross-country forays. At my somewhat advanced age, I was extremely pleased to find a plain case with no pigeon-hole decor. After a couple months of use, I love this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover, great company, October 2, 2013
Looks great, stays on. Hasnt cracked and im in medical school taking my laptop in and out of my backpack all day. Love the keyprotector. Cover showed up super fast. Was impressed with company.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price, September 29, 2013
Well worth the price and fitted nicely, although one of the back corners did stick out so I had to heat it up and bend a little to make it fit tight against the machine. So I'd say production can be a little off sometimes but worth the $.

‹ Previous | 128 29 3066 | Next ›