Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 17, 2011
I read through a lot of reviews before I purchased this and almost didn't buy it. I'm glad I didn't listen to all of the whining. I can't believe the reviews that some people write! (Not for the pink one, but for other colors). One user gave it a one star review because it didn't come with directions. Seriously? It was easier to install this than it was to open the box it came in. It's pretty much idiot-proof. One guy was angry that it added too much weight. Another person wrote that it would not provide good protection if dropped. What exactly do people expect for 20 bucks? It's a cover...that's it! Nothing magical or sophisticated. It's very inexpensive compared to other covers, the color is gorgeous, it fits perfectly (there is an occasional TINY pop when opening, not a horrendous CRACK), it has great little tabs on the bottom to allow for circulation, and it even came with a free clear keyboard protector. It is a FANTASTIC cover for the price. If you want something fancy, spend more money. If you're looking for a nice cover at a great price, ignore all of the *moronic* bad reviews and buy this.
22 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2012
When I 1st saw it I thought there was a BIG difference between the 13" and 13.3". There is no difference is the same.
I love how light weight this cover is, and how easy it is to put on.
When I opened the box, I thought the color was TOO LIGHT. Once you put it on, the pink color looks AMAZING!
not too girly, not too "orange" color looking.
The rubber key board is Ok, is difficult to type with it.
on September 21, 2011
I have the same cover for an older MBP. I have dropped it a few times and little leg broke but MBP fine, which is why I bought this cover for my new MBA. Fits just fine. No squeeking. Gives access to all the ports. Came with a pink keyboard cover, which fits just fine and I can still see the letters if I needed to. Wish it would have come with a screen cover as well, but what can one expect for the price, which was great here on Amazon. I would completely recommend. Description is accurate, as is the color, from the web page.
on March 22, 2011
I recently purchased a new MacBook Air as a replacement for my wife's 2008 MacBook Air. On the old computer, we used a Speck hard-shell case. The Speck case had a gloss finish which really showed fingerprints and smudges. This new iPearl case has a satin finish, which does a fantastic job of hiding fingerprints. I must say, this pink case really is as pink as it looks in the pictures.

As others have mentioned, there's an issue with the MacBook Air's hinge rubbing against the tabs which hold the lower hard-shell case in place. Some reviewers suggest removing the tabs, but I discovered I could file the tabs down just a little bit, which rounded them over just enough to let the hinges clear the tabs.

Most of the time, this computer is actually in a lap -- I'm not sure how much use the rear feet will get, but it's nice to have the option to tilt the computer up a little bit when typing on a flat surface.

The Good:
- Easy to install
- Satin finish hides fingerprints and smudges
- Ridiculously Pink (Speck only has Clear and Black!)

The Bad:
- MacBook Air's hinge rubs against tabs on lower hard-shell case
on January 25, 2011
I recently purchased this cover for my new MacBook Air and so far I love it! I was worried the cover would make my tiny Macbook bulky but it doesnt! The bottom is vented and has two little feet. I love the color it is very girlie! The only negative I have is that the bottom cover sometimes catches on the front when I open my Macbook. The cover also comes with a pink keyboard cover. The keyboard cover is ok, it fits well but makes it hard to read the keys. Im not sure that I will use that keyboard cover, I didnt realize that it came with the cover so no big loss. Overall this is a great cover
on July 1, 2012
This product is definitely worth the money paid. It's cheap, effective, and stylish; it doesn't add much weight or bulk; it's see-through and doesn't dull the glowing Apple logo much (although it doesn't turn it pink, of course). As advertised, it snaps on very easily and is rather solidly attached. None of the ports are blocked at all. The clear keyboard cover works very well as well; I was surprised by how little hindrance it is to typing. I had expected to throw it out but am instead using it. The only problem is that some of my dog's hair got underneath it where it's ever-so-slightly sticky; the hair isn't going away so well. All-in-all, though, I love both the pink hard case and the keyboard cover.

Note: I have the A1466 model.
on March 5, 2012
My daughter loves this gift. She loves the color and says it fits like a glove, is lightweight and thin so doesn't negatively add bulk or weight to her svelte MacBook and it protects her precious new laptop from external scratches. The translucence pink allows the glowing Apple emblem on the lid to be visible. All the external ports are accessible with this customized cover."
on April 3, 2011
I really love this cover. It snapped on and fits great. Haven't had the same problem with the rubbing as the others. The hot pink color is great. Love it. The shipping was fast and it came brand new and perfect. Love it!!!
on May 15, 2012
I purchased the new Macbook air 13 inches. The computer is so beautiful, I wanted to make sure that it didnt scratch. I went online and read wonderful reviews about i Pearl mCover products. I ordered the cover/case for my MacBook and it is wonderful. The bottom of the case has feet and the case came with a keybord cover to protect the keys. I would advise if you are looking for a case to protect your computer from scratching, you should by all means order this item.
on April 27, 2011
I love the color and the ease of putting this shell on. I feel much more comfortable using my MacAir with a bit more protection. And the legs that fold out keep it running cooler and make typing more comfortable. I get the clicking that others mention, but it doesn't bother me. I recommend it to anyone.