Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 30, 2012
This app is all it says and more. I was able to put in all my mess and notes and reminders. It is very User friendly on my Kindle Fire.
on October 27, 2013
With all the genetic drugs coming to market one needs a dependable updated resource to verify and ensure that the generic being considered is going to work just as welliPharmacy - Pill Identifier and Drug Guide (Kindle Tablet Edition)
on February 23, 2012
This app is not really great for ordinary people with medical conditions seeking information about their medicines. This is for medical professionals ; anything I need to know is found on the Internet. The app is not well designed; the opening "page" graphics ard blurry. This app can be used go identify pills, which.may be useful yo detectives, but not for most people. When given. The opportunity. To share with social networks, the folks behind this app wanted permission to tweet posts for me. Why in the world would I do that? God only knows what kind of posts would be sent in my name. This app is not recommended.
on September 6, 2013
I tried for hours last night to identify some pills I found in my home that I'd taken the label off of, for some reason. Turned out it was just Pamprin. I had a nice photo, close up and in high def. displaying the markings, and it can't identify an OTC pill? I've had problems identifying other pills as well. It says you can enter only a portion of the imprint, but that isn't so. I just kept getting zero results, like, it didn't even try.

Also, don't like the fact that it wants me to register. There was a point in my life where I was on a lot of Rx meds, and I just used Drugs.com to keep track and follow interactions. I don't see why a guide and identifier needs you to register personal information.
on June 16, 2012
This might be better if I had a i-phone or had internet connection at my place of work. You must have an internet connection to get this to work. This is not a sstand alone product.
on August 13, 2013
The standard Physician's Desk Reference is in no danger from this "lite" program, but it can be helpful when trying to distinguishes classes of drugs, for example, if I'm helping at the nursing home to assist a patient in sorting pills for the week. Still, I keep my PDR online subscription for the latest updates, and I always ask the medical professionals if there are any questions. This is a guide only; nothing more.
on July 27, 2014
I really haven't had a chance to begin using this product. It seems to be very helpful if like me, you are taking a lot of medications. It would be very helpful to take to a doctors appointments. Based on a brief preliminary review of this product, I really don't think it would meet my needs since I don't carry my kindle everywhere I go. If I did then I may feel differently.
on May 6, 2014
Seems like the older I get, the more pills I'm prescribed. Typical. When I want to read more than what my pharmacy prints out on the flyers they give me with any new prescription, I go online. This app is fine but, like everything, it's not perfect. Some of the drugs I've looked up just aren't in it. Probably because it's a generic that hasn't been added to their system.
on August 29, 2012
It doesn't identify pills. Every time I try it says information not found and if it does identify the pill there is no drug info.
on June 28, 2014
This application sucked. I never had such a bad time with an app than this application. It does not even work correctly. I uninstalled it after the first time because it was so confusing and fustrating to use.