- Size (LWH): 11.5 inches, 1.1 inches, 5.8 inches
- Weight: 0.32 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
iPhone 4 / 4S Anti-Glare, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint - Matte Finishing Screen Protector
|Price:||$1.08 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$8.91 (89%)|
- Anti Glare / Matte screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
- Perfect fit: precisely engineered to fit your phone perfectly
- Value combo includes per order: one iPhone screen protectors
- Protect your screen from dust, scratches, smudges
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: iPhone 4 / 4S Anti-Glare, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint - Matte Finishing Screen Protector
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Anti-Glare||Anti Glare&Scratch(3 pack)||Clear||iPhone 4s HD|
|Compatible Phone Models||iphone 4||phone case||iPhone 4||iPhone 5s|
|Item Package Weight||0.02 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.15 pounds||0.02 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
And again, I thought I'd try some of the cheapest at Amazon, because, well, it's just a piece of plastic. If I was wrong, I was only out a buck or so, and could then go and buy the expensive screen protectors. But this time, I researched around and read some blogs, and found out dust is the culprit for bubbles. Taking that advice, I followed the directions and was able to put the screen protectors on 2 iPhones bubble-free! Here's what I did:
1. I chose my desk as the place to do the application. I wiped it down with an all-purpose cleaner, then wiped it down with a damp wash-cloth. I also did this during the day, with bright sunlight coming into the room. Do not try this at night, I don't think it shows all the dust hitting the screen.
2. Turn off your iPhone. You want to make sure the screen stays black, it's much easier seeing dust.
3. I then used another damp wash-cloth (if you squeeze it and water comes out, it's too wet. It needs to be barely damp), and wiped down my iPhone, front and back.
4. Then I got the little piece of cloth that shipped with the screen protectors and wiped the screen down until it was as clean as I could get it.
5.Read more ›
If you have a professional eye you may see a insignificant degradtion in sharpness but for me I hardly noticed the difference. I put the first one and removed it but after I saw a video on Yahoo's upgrade-your-life I decided to put it back. The link below will show you the pros of usinga screen protector. Obviously, I did not want to take a chance of putting my new iPhone 4S through rigrous testing but video link below will show amazing difference between a protected and non-protected phone screen.
In the video link u will first see a short clip of how to remove virus for free below which is a thumbnail that has the screen test video clip.
Will update once I try them on, once my existing screen protector gives up.
5/8/2012 Update: Now I have these on my phone for 2 weeks, no complaints so far. It is staying on the phone and no bubbles or anything. Only thing the anti glare does make your screen a little dull, but that's what anti glare is. The texture is rough, so picks up lint from the pocket, more than a glossy one, and inspite of the finish does take some smudges from finger prints but not has bad as the glossy/clear ones. For $.68 you can't go wrong with these, will recommend these.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The screen protectors were as described, it was my fault that i didn't realize these had a MATTE finish. So your screen always looks dirty or fuzzy.Published on May 1, 2012 by Tif
I love them! They came in the mail in just a matter of days and they are exactly what I expected. If you follow the directions on the envelope they come in you should have... Read morePublished on May 1, 2012 by srebab
The anti fingerprint is a great idea... and the price was awesome. I tried three times and couldn't get this on without bubbles.Published on May 1, 2012 by R. Barrett
I read the reviews on tho product and I thought it would be crappy but I needed a screen protector and I didn't wana pay a lot for it soo I just ordered this ... Read morePublished on May 1, 2012 by Me
The little sticker that's supposed to make it easy to separate the protector from the backing doesn't come off easily and left goo that was difficult to remove, making it certain... Read morePublished on April 30, 2012 by pmiranda