- Size (LWH): 9 inches, 4.1 inches, 0 inches
- Weight: 0.32 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
iPhone 4 / 4S Anti-Glare, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint - Matte Finishing Screen Protector
|Price:||$3.04 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$16.91 (85%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Anti Glare / Matte screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
- Perfect fit: precisely engineered to fit your phone perfectly
- Value combo includes per order: one iPhone screen protectors
- Protect your screen from dust, scratches, smudges
This item is available because of the Add-on program
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: iPhone 4 / 4S Anti-Glare, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint - Matte Finishing Screen Protector
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Anti-Glare||Invisible||iPhone 4s Glass||Anti Glare&Scratch(3 pack)|
|Compatible Phone Models||IPHONE 4||iPhone 4s||iPhone 5s||Apple iPhone 4|
|Item Package Weight||0.02 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.02 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Size: iPhone 4/4S | Color: Anti-Glare
Top Customer Reviews
And again, I thought I'd try some of the cheapest at Amazon, because, well, it's just a piece of plastic. If I was wrong, I was only out a buck or so, and could then go and buy the expensive screen protectors. But this time, I researched around and read some blogs, and found out dust is the culprit for bubbles. Taking that advice, I followed the directions and was able to put the screen protectors on 2 iPhones bubble-free! Here's what I did:
1. I chose my desk as the place to do the application. I wiped it down with an all-purpose cleaner, then wiped it down with a damp wash-cloth. I also did this during the day, with bright sunlight coming into the room. Do not try this at night, I don't think it shows all the dust hitting the screen.
2. Turn off your iPhone. You want to make sure the screen stays black, it's much easier seeing dust.
3. I then used another damp wash-cloth (if you squeeze it and water comes out, it's too wet. It needs to be barely damp), and wiped down my iPhone, front and back.
4. Then I got the little piece of cloth that shipped with the screen protectors and wiped the screen down until it was as clean as I could get it.
5.Read more ›
3)Credit Card/Business Card (optional)
5)Scotch Tape (optional, but it is recommended)
6)Electronic Screen Wipe (optional)
1)First, find a brightly-lit area. Dust is easily visible when it is bright. Also, make sure the room isn't dusty.
2)Next, wipe your iPhone screen. Using the cloth, wipe off all visible dust.
3)Find side 1 of the screen protector. Slowly remove using the tab and place over the screen. Align the camera and speakers first. Take your credit card and slowly remove the bubbles as you peel the protective covering.
4)If done correctly, you should have completely removed side 1 with side 2 still remaining. While side 2 is still on the phone, remove all the bubbles using your hand or credit card.
5)Dust is usually the culprit when it comes to bubbles. Take a small piece of scotch tape and peel off the protector at one of the corners. the protector should stick to the tape and come off. Peel off until you find dust.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I cannot sing enough praises about the durability and life expectancy of these screen protectors. I bought two but never needed the second, the first held up so well.Published 18 hours ago by Amazon Customer
The screen protector I received is of very poor quality. I put my old protector back on even though it was scratched.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer