Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on December 31, 2011
I like to buy the best products out there, which normally means I buy the more expensive items. But come on, this is a piece of plastic to protect my iPhone 4 screen. I have only bought a screen protector once before, for my toddler's iTouch, and had bubbles all over the screen. So I thought these screen protectors were all garbage. But after getting a big scare by accidentally putting my iphone in my pocket with my car keys, and getting a very light scratch on my screen, I thought I'd give these screen protectors another try.

And again, I thought I'd try some of the cheapest at Amazon, because, well, it's just a piece of plastic. If I was wrong, I was only out a buck or so, and could then go and buy the expensive screen protectors. But this time, I researched around and read some blogs, and found out dust is the culprit for bubbles. Taking that advice, I followed the directions and was able to put the screen protectors on 2 iPhones bubble-free! Here's what I did:

1. I chose my desk as the place to do the application. I wiped it down with an all-purpose cleaner, then wiped it down with a damp wash-cloth. I also did this during the day, with bright sunlight coming into the room. Do not try this at night, I don't think it shows all the dust hitting the screen.
2. Turn off your iPhone. You want to make sure the screen stays black, it's much easier seeing dust.
3. I then used another damp wash-cloth (if you squeeze it and water comes out, it's too wet. It needs to be barely damp), and wiped down my iPhone, front and back.
4. Then I got the little piece of cloth that shipped with the screen protectors and wiped the screen down until it was as clean as I could get it.
5. The iPhone was laid down on the damp cloth so it wouldn't rock and slide as i was applying the screen protector.
6. Peel off "Side 1", and start by lining up the camera hole and the ear hole. Then slowly lay down the rest of the protector on the screen, making sure no bubbles form as you go. You will get some, but if you do it right, they will only be near the edges.
7. Once it's laid down, then take a fingernail and apply gentle pressure from the center of the screen towards the edge. Basically driving the bubble out from underneath the screen protector.
8. The last step, peel off "Side 2".
9. Done!

Should only take about 5-10 mins. But it's so worth it. I bought the matte version of these and it's a nice improvement.

So my initial assessment that screen protectors are garbage is wrong, my technique at applying the screen protectors was garbage. A little bit of homework on the Internet, dust control, and I got a quality result. I highly recommend these screen protectors from this seller. I'd buy them again!
3232 comments|1,439 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2012
I was surprised at how good the quality and the feel was for the price and at how it PERFECTLY fit. PERFECT!!! Even around the home button it was cut exctly right. This screen protector rivals even the ones around $10-15. For 2 bucks your gonna be the happiesr iphone user out there, i guarantee it.
22 comments|263 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2012
First of all, the only reason that I gave this product a 4/5 is because I only received 1 protector when the product description clearly stated that there were 2 protectors. As for the quality, it is a matte screen protector. Some might not prefer this kind because it darkens the screen and creates a grainy effect on a lighter background. However, I prefer it because it has a nice, smooth texture and is also anti-glare. It also doesn't leave fingerprints. I highly recommend these protectors as they are a very cheap investment for your very expensive phone. I applied this protector on my iPhone 4, and it fit nicely. After about 20 minutes, I finally managed to get it on, bubble-free. Here's the process I recommend for applying these:

Materials
1)Screen Protector
2)Micro-Fiber Cloth
3)Credit Card/Business Card (optional)
4)iPhone 4/4s
5)Scotch Tape (optional, but it is recommended)
6)Electronic Screen Wipe (optional)

1)First, find a brightly-lit area. Dust is easily visible when it is bright. Also, make sure the room isn't dusty.
2)Next, wipe your iPhone screen. Using the cloth, wipe off all visible dust.
3)Find side 1 of the screen protector. Slowly remove using the tab and place over the screen. Align the camera and speakers first. Take your credit card and slowly remove the bubbles as you peel the protective covering.
4)If done correctly, you should have completely removed side 1 with side 2 still remaining. While side 2 is still on the phone, remove all the bubbles using your hand or credit card.
5)Dust is usually the culprit when it comes to bubbles. Take a small piece of scotch tape and peel off the protector at one of the corners. the protector should stick to the tape and come off. Peel off until you find dust. Take another piece of tape and remove the dust. Don't remove the entire protector, just the areas where there are bubbles. Repeat this step until all of the dust is removed and your screen is bubble-free.

Remember, be patient. It is worth 5-15 minutes of your time to properly apply the protector. Make sure the protector isn't sticking out. This will let dust get inside. Also, the longer you take to get the screen protector on, the more chances of dust sticking to the screen or protector.
0Comment|111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2015
These screen protectors are really poor quality. They leave sticker residue and the sizing was too small for my phone.They didn't stick very well and peel off the edges fairly easy, especially with a phone case over it.
on May 4, 2014
I've been told by others that these cheap screen protectors are a great buy, but I found these to be of very poor quality. First, they come with a tab stuck to them that does not come off without leaving sticker residue, so that your screen has a sticky spot on it. Second, the sizes are inconsistent. Third, they don't adhere uniformly. Some areas stuck to the screen just fine, but others didn't seem to have any adhesive on them. After the good reviews I'd heard and read, I was excited that I wouldn't have to pay $20 a piece for them, since my son is pretty hard on his phone and needs to replace his screen protector often. He threw away the first in the pack because it didn't fit right and the second because only about two thirds of it would stick to the screen. The third one worked okay, but has a lot of bubbles. I suppose I still paid less than $20 for the one, which works, but not very well. As they say, you get what you pay for. Granted, it works out to a better buy than you can get in the stores, but don't expect high or consistent quality.
on February 3, 2016
This review is for iPhone 4/4S Anti-Glare, Anti-Scratch Screen Protector
_________

I'm generally not a fan of screen protectors. They seem like a ton of work to put on for not much protection. Too much hassle. However, my friend had one and after he showcased it to me I felt like I at least should give it a try.

Now, the product came well packaged and on time. The screens are cheap but they still work just as well. I would go with the top review on here's instructions to put it on; worked perfectly for me the 2nd time - the first time I got a multitude of bubbles.

The case protects my iPhone 4S screen very well well. I usually put this in my purse along with my keys, pens and various other objects.. the fact that my phone's screen is still intact says something about the screen, for sure. :)

For this price you really can't beat it! I would recommend for sure. 5 stars.
on February 17, 2016
I put this on my daughter's phone to keep the screen protected. It has prevented the normal scratching you get from normal daily wear and tear.

Product Info:

Anti Glare / Matte screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
Perfect fit: precisely engineered to fit your phone perfectly
Value combo includes per order: one iPhone screen protectors
Protect your screen from dust, scratches, smudges

Protect your iPhone 4 / 4S screen with anti-glare screen protector. Our screen protector feature full front protection for iPhone 4 / 4S screen. Protect your iPhone 4 screen with HHI screen protectors today.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 30, 2016
The Skque screen protector is a nice strong tempered glass that protects the whole screen. The cut out for the button and earpiece are perfect and protects from edge to edge, top to bottom.

With a two year old my daughter needed a protector that would protect her screen from her toddler who likes to pick up her phone and drop it. It is anti glare, anti dust, anti scratch. I am very pleased it was easy to install and all functions of the screen work perfectly with the screen protector on.
I recommend this screen protector highly. I did purchase at full asking price at time of purchase and I am providing my honest unbiased opinion based on my use.
review image review image
on February 6, 2015
OK, it's cheap. And it's pretty simple to install. But some form of instructions might be helpful- and there are none. It's a single flexible piece of plastic that comes sandwiched between two identical pieces of flimsier film. You're supposed to remove the film from one of the sides, lay the plastic onto your phone (the side you just uncovered) and then remove the film from the other side at some point thereafter. The particular specimen that I got had three "instruction" tabs on the film. One film sheet had a tab that said "1- Please peel off this side BEFORE application." That seems pretty obvious. But the other side's film had two of those tabs, with seemingly conflicting messages: one like the first one "...BEFORE..." and a second one that said "2- Please peel off this side AFTER application." Maybe it's possible within the realm of quantum physics to remove the second film both before and after application, but I couldn't accomplish it in both time continuums and so I settled for removing the second film after I had put the plastic sheet onto the phone and worked to remove air bubbles.

The resulting work result was a piece of plastic, generally affixed by static cling to the phone screen, with only some slight bubbling. I did have to trim a tiny amount from one of the long edges to avoid it pushing up against the case on the phone, which otherwise would prevent clearing the air bubbles adequately. Depending on your phone case, that might be an issue for you also.

Can't comment yet on it's effectiveness in protection or longevity. Screen visibility and touch-controls sensitivity seem to be fine with it in place.
on August 8, 2015
So I got this for my boyfriend because he has the iPhone 4 and I have the iPhone 5. Hey is a typical boy and he wanted to put it on fast. He cleaned his screen. I got all the debris off the screen. While pulling this we had applied three times for it to stick.later on during the day it starting to lift and not be stuck to his phone. I wanted to make sure that he did not break the front of his screen like he did back this did not help. This made him more aggravated. The fact that it was him may have been a problem. I'm not sure what caused it to lift off of his phone but I know from experience with many different protectors that no protector should've did that. Soon after using this product I went to the dollar store and saying the same product.I purchased it because it was really cheap and this time it worked a little bit better.