Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iPhone 4 / 4S Anti-Glare, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint - Matte Finishing Screen Protector
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 30, 2013
After two or three attempts at achieving a bubble free surface I gave up and simply purchased the PDair leather cover / case and the problem was beautifully and elegantly solved.
on July 19, 2013
i ordered these and went to put them on my phone and they were not even sticky at all. they didnt stay on the phone for more than a second. i was very let down with this product.
on July 16, 2013
bought this along with the rubber cases for the iPhone 4. The 2 step installation is good but make sure the surface is lint or dirt free or else you will waste the lens protector
on June 21, 2013
must work. haven't had to order another one . Bought for granddaughter. Just wish that it would protect the screen better. Kids are always droping the phone and the screens crack
on May 26, 2013
the only problem I had with this is I couldn't get rid of all the air bubbles when I applied it but their really weren't that many
to really notice. But besides that love it
on May 17, 2013
not as advertised...Fingerprints bad and smudges worse...Bad mistake buyimg these...False advertisement if I ever saw it...Bad product very bad FALSE... Do not buy one of these.
on April 30, 2013
I am glad I bought this product. Thank you. It is stylist and fabulous. I will order here again and I recommend buying this product. My iPhone is well protected. Easy to install.
on January 11, 2013
Great price, and exactly as described. Pro: very cheap, matte is great. Con: Only comes with one, so no room for error with application, took a long time to receive in the mail.
on January 1, 2013
Great buy, does exactly what it says. Recommend for sure! I love that its a flat finish and the anti-glare helps so much when your out and about. Definitely would purchase again!
on December 4, 2012
if you complaint, based in the price, you are nuts, off course it's not a 20dllrs product, but they do the job and they aren't bad at all. buy with confidence, I would buy again.