Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Size: 3 Pack|Color: Clear|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on July 25, 2013
So first of all this ships from Hong Kong so if you are looking for quick this isn't it! Secondly these protectors are not clear. They actually look "glittery" and "glittery" does not go well for a man putting it on his phone. They are easy to install but the glittery look of it is very annoying.
on April 29, 2016
Great screen protector and saved my phone from the constant stabbing from my toddler sister. The only thing is once the edges pop up there is not saving the screen protector it will start the process of peeling off and attracting dirty.
on May 11, 2015
I actually purchased this on accident thinking it was a different product and I didn't quite understand what was meant by diamond finishing but I ended up liking these screen protectors. They're the easiest I've ever applied, very long-lasting and protected my screen. These are very shimmery but not overly distracting. It looks like your phone is covered in diamond dust. I could still use my phone even in the sunlight (regular amount of glare, no anti-glare) and it didn't block visibility at all. Everyone that saw these had something to say about how fun and eye-catching they are. I will probably go back to buying matte protectors when I run out of these but these were a great price and I don't regret purchasing them.
on October 3, 2013
I only use bubble free screen protectors. The plain old everyday screen protectors are just impossible in my experience to put on without bubbles. So I ordered these "bubble free screen protectors". The picture with the product clearly shows a protector with the black borders, as my other ones have been. When I got these, they are NOT, and I repeat NOT, bubble free. They are the same old regular everyday protectors that come free with other phone products. We tried to put it on the phone (we wiped down the area and thoroughly cleaned the phone). There are at least 20 bubbles and no way to get them out. These are very cheap, of course, and I believe that you get what you pay for. What bothers me is they are misrepresented in the product description. Had they not been labeled as bubble free, I wouldn't have wasted my time. I'm only out a few bucks, but it's an irritant and the product description should be corrected.

UPDATE
I contacted the seller, who quickly apologized and immediately refunded the purchase price. They were very fast to respond.
on October 21, 2015
Typically, you get what you pay for. For the money, this is a very good deal. It's a plastick phone protector that will last you 2-3 months before it starts getting scratched and hazy and needs to be replaced. Nowadays, they have much more expensive protectors that are made of the same material as the iPhone screen itself and typically sell for $30. They obviously are much better and last much longer. I've used them both and honestly, it's a cost / benefit thing for each person to work out.
on March 4, 2013
I ordered a 3 pack of "Diamond-Finish" Screen protector. After I received the product, I was shocked to find that "Diamond-Finish" meant it was a normal screen protector covered in permanent glitter. I don't know who in the world would actually want their screen protector to shine like an iPhone that was placed in a stripper's bra for 12 hours, but I sure didn't. So I contacted the seller and said I would like to return and get the normal kind (even after I used 1 of the 3 screen protectors I received). The seller simply sent over another 3 pack of normal finish screen protector without even requiring me to send mine back! Great service. Still, DO NOT ORDER THE "DIAMOND-FINISH" SCREEN PROTECTOR!
33 comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2013
The iPhone screen protectors came via US Postal Service in an attractive envelope that let me know exactly what was inside, and how to go to their website URL for quick instructions on installing the screen protector.

The envelope contained my protectors, and also a cleaning cloth, which I though was very nice of them.

The url on the envelope took me to their installation video. It wasn't the best video of it's kind, but it had a very genuine, homemade feel to it. And it tells you what you need to know about cleaning the screen glass and removing the backing from the screen protector. Also, the video mentions a backing layer, and a front removable layer from the protector, but my particular product only had the backing layer.

They are just as pictured, with an anti-glare coating for the visible screen area, and blacked-out areas covering the top and bottom zones of the face of my iPhone 4s. I checked the fit before beginning the installation, and this protector fits perfectly on my phone.

Now I've installed many smartphone screen protectors before, and I had my scotch tape ready for battle against the dust bubbles that inevitably form the first attempt at seating the protector. Let me tell you, I was pleasantly surprised to find I had no bubbles from the very first seating! I had cleaned the screen very well, and tried to do it in a dust-free environment, but I feel like they have also done something with the protector adhesive that makes this product much less likely to react poorly to the small dust particles.

I would heartily recommend this screen protector to anyone with a black iPhone 4s!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon August 21, 2012
It is rare that I give a product two-stars. It really takes a lot for me to review something so low, but in this case I think it is warranted. If you don't like reading longer reviews, just know that this isn't even anti-glare and keep on searching for a screen protector!

"DIAMOND"
Now, first of all let's discuss this whole diamond thing. I'm a savvy shopper - I shop on Amazon multiple times a week and I receive products for reviewing every now and then...all that to say, I know how to shop online. I did not realize (read: it wasn't clear) that this screen protector was blinged out - no seriously, it looks like it is infused with glitter. Now, the word "diamond" is used, however it is not specified what this means. It could be that the product is "as tough as a diamond", or maybe an internal term for anti-glare/matte...in this case however, it means that the screen looks like a 13-year old girl's t-shirt. The product picture is far from clear, and is photoshopped anyway so who knows (without buying the product) that it is not depicting a matte screen but a glittered screen?

"ANTI-GLARE"
Ah, now for the kicker. This screen is NOT anti-glare. Sure, the inner layer is glitterized, however the top layer is as smooth and reflective as the iPhone screen, therefore making it NOT anti-glare. Seriously, I tried it. In sunlight, the screen reflected as much sunlight with the protector as without (in comparison to my matte iPad screen that reflects a minute amount of light).

PROS
- Well, I guess if you are someone that loves glitter and bling, you might like this protector. Keep in mind that it is NOT anti-glare, so you may have to look elsewhere even if you don't mind a blinged-out phone.
- It installed pretty well, however the included "micro-fiber" cloth has the consistency of paper, and I didn't even put it near my screen.

OVERALL
It might compliment an Ed Hardy case, but apart from that I would definitely avoid it.
on January 28, 2013
I recently received my "Diamond Finishing" screen protector, and have had it on my phone for the last few days. At first, I was completely weirded out by the glittery-ness of it (I'm a guy, glitter just isn't my thing). After a while, that feeling faded, and I started to ignore it. The next day, I went outside, and at the same brightness I can usually use outside, the sparkles were too distracting to use the phone. It was pretty annoying.

I've showed it to some friends, and have gotten two distinct reactions. Girls love it, they think it's cool, but usually say something like "you'd like it more if you weren't a guy". Guys hate it, they think it's stupid, then usually ask me something along the lines of "are you homosexual?".

Glitter + guys = no. That's my main reason for the low rating on this screen protector. Other than the annoying glitter, it's pretty decent. I had no trouble getting it on the phone, the felt (?) cloth it came with did a good job getting out the smudges and dust, and the screen protector was VERY forgiving in my misplacement. It's wonderfully designed in that respect.

Aside from the annoying glitter, there's the usual annoyingly inexplicable 'splotches' in the protector when held in bright light. That's quite common, though, so I can't knock it there. It's just worth mentioning.

If you like glitter, get this! It's great!

If you have no idea what "Diamond Finishing" is, and dislike glitter (like me), then this isn't the screen protector for you.
on September 2, 2014
Great and as good as the single purchased at AT&T only 1is $25.00 here there is nothing any different. Because like AT&T described it as reusable over and over is in correct it is bubble free but once u remove and reuse there just isn't the same amount glue able to reuse. Only differ eve with the three from amazon that are the same as no bubbles the same as lasting six month. Only instead of reusing you have two more that for three only cost $3.99.