Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iPhone for Dummies
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 2, 2011
The titles advertised is "iPhone for DummiesL Includes iPhone 4" but no information on iPhone 4 is in the book I received. Although the "For Dummies" is a good series, and the information is useful, the FALSE ADVERTISING leaves me with an unhappy transaction this time. The Amazon system also has asked that I rate this transaction multiple times.
on September 25, 2010
THIS BOOK IS NOT UP TO DATE FOR IPHONE 4. THERE ARE A FEW FEW REFERENCES TO THE NEWEST IPHONE MODEL, BUT A LOT OF THE INFO IS JUST INCORRECT, THE SCREENS DEPICTED ARE WRONG, IT JUST DOESN'T HELP. NTHIS IS NOT A GOOD PURCHASE IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS PARTICULAR IPHONE.
on September 5, 2010
The Dummies people have really stepped up their game.
The paper is better.
The pictures are in color.
The information is up to date and applicable to the iPhone 4.
This is the only book you need to get up and running and enjoying the phone.
on April 4, 2011
This is more useful than Apple's own 100-and-some-page manual which you have to download and print . But the dummies it's written for must be smarter than me. The things I need to know, like how to get rid of items I don't want any longer, or how to go back a page at at time--basic everyday tools--are not well covered. And there aren't enough clear illustrations.

Joel R, 4 April 11.
on March 19, 2011
Mostly, it took away the fear of not knowing anything about my new phone -- on the con side, I found more complete info on Apple's website. Delivery was lightning fast, and it arrived neat, new and nicely packaged.
on December 15, 2010
This book is a great source of information for new users of the IPhone. it covers the features of all versions of the phone, including the new IPhone 4. As a new user (and recent convert from Palm devices), I appreciated the little tips that it provides for getting everything that the IPhone offers. Well worth the cover price, it's a great help for all but the most experienced users.
on August 21, 2014
The book was very useful and my husband really enjoyed getting it and also enjoyed the humor behind the gift of the book!! He actually knows more about the phone than we do!! He uses his phone with ease and enjoyed it so much better now. So if you need help with an iPhone or any electronic product I can highly recommend the Books for Dummies. Received it on time and in good condition.
on September 26, 2014
In spite of its title, this book is NOT for dummies--especially dumb first-timers. It's hard to write a book for beginners, but anybody writing for this series ought to know how to do that--everything from turning it on, how to adjust the volume of the ring-tone, what the icons mean, and so forth. (AND put it all those basic terms in the index!) A much better source of information was a neighbor of mine, who learned how to use her iPhone thanks to another neighbor's 16-year-old daughter. Don't spend money on this book. Find a friendly teen, instead.
on June 11, 2013
My wife got an iPhone after I did so I got this book to help her. I also learned things I didn't know. She wanted to return the phone but Now she loves it! We are both in our 60's. We now are up to date learning new things!!!
on April 2, 2012
A great reference for the Iphone user. Contains a lot of gret information on the use and feeding of the Iphone. Greatly supplements the lack of info provided with the phone from the apple company..For the price of the phone they should give you better starter information..