Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 17, 2012
I've been using this bulb for 2 weeks now and It's seems to be doing a good job. Plants are thriving nicely. If it lasts for 2 or 3 grows, I will be buying more. Very good price for a bulb. I can't see spending a hundred dollars on a bulb unless it produces 5 times the yield.For less that $20 it's worth a test .I tested it with my Lux meter ,it read 51,000 at 12" from the bulb. I was impressed considering my 400w is only pushing 54,000 at 12" I will update this review in two months (mid may) after harvest.The nice people at Grow Lights Direct even gave me a courtesy call to see how the bulb was preforming. COOL!!! ;P

update: 3 grows so far and still working fine
on April 28, 2013
My order came promptly and as ordered. When I had a problem I called I Power & explained my troubles, Rob assured me that I had no problem, that he would do all to make my troubles disappear and would you know it that is what he has done. I could not be more satisfied with my dealings with iPower or the quality of my purchase.

iPower for Congress!

5/6/13 It has been 3wks since my original purchase and I thought I would let ya'll know about my dealings with iPower (hps grow lights.com). I could not be happier. Every thing that Rob S. told me he would do he did! Yea I know you doubt but I would buy a used car from these people and be confident that I got a sweet deal. In my dealings with iPower I have come to believe that they treat their customers like they would like to be treated.

I am about to make a second purchase today before the internet tax kicks in! Check them out.
on October 11, 2014
Best bulb for the price don't waste your money on all the high price bulbs this I a super lumen the others arent. Best bulb out hands down
on November 7, 2012
This bulb works as well or better than the more expensive brands. It's been going great for many months, my plants love it and the price is great. Very pleased and will order again.
on August 28, 2013
Great so far.
This product met all my standards.
Cheap bulb (Best bang for your buck)
Plus, a warranty is a must and the company well easily replace another one.
on March 31, 2012
Fast service and a great product. Compares to top of the line for lowest cost. I'll be back! iPower systems and customer service can't be beat.
on June 20, 2013
This puts out a brighter light than any other 250W HPS I've found. Box says 32,000 lumens. My plants are loving it.
on December 21, 2012
This bulb is just great....A lot ...a whole lot brighter than I expected.wuld buy again if it ever blows..luv it
on August 9, 2013
This bulb beats the other brand i have bought, i love the color and the brightness. Couldn't be more happier
on June 25, 2012
This bulb came in the mail on time, and the packaging was great, they used a lot of bubble wrap. The bulb was not broken and I have been using the bulb for about three months and it is working great! My garden really like's the bright orange spectrum ,it does keep your plants happy by giving of plenty of uv. Great product, I will be getting a new bulb from this seller in about nine months as this bulb has a geat warranty.