5.0 out of 5 stars These are OEM Roomba filters!
Just wanted to let everyone know I ordered these and they are official OEM Roomba filters in irobot packaging. And a great price, too.
Published 15 months ago by Katherine Gardner

2.0 out of 5 stars June 2014 purchase - not the original ones
I purchased this about a year ago and they were the original items in iRobot packaging, i purchased the same exact one in June 2014 and these are now 3rd party ones. I would not have purchased had I known this.
Published 2 months ago by Korgun

5.0 out of 5 stars These are OEM Roomba filters!, May 17, 2013
This review is from: iRobot Roomba 700 Series Dual HEPA Replacement Filter 3 Pack (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars the real thing, October 12, 2013
This is a genuine Roomba product. You get six filters (three pairs) as promised. I have a Roomba 770 and these fit perfectly. I have a cat and two large dogs, one of which is a Great Pyrenees, so I run my Roomba everyday, and change the filter once a month. Very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 5, 2013
These filters are the real deal. The knock offs I bought had to be pitched. These are factory model and securely fit the openings without falling out.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are washable, September 25, 2013
I was throwing the filters out after a few uses, so I decided to wash the dirty ones. They seem to be working fine. You will need some extras, so that you have dry ones to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Original product, July 24, 2013
Definitely the original product. I replace these every month - for a 1800 sq foot hardwood + carpet floor house. So I ordered this set - no complaints thus far

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vacuum!, August 24, 2013
I had been reluctant to buy this product for years. Now, I wonder how I went this long without it! The I-Robot Roomba 770 is excellent. After getting our second cat, our home was filled with cat hair and smells. We needed to swift daily, but even then, did not feel that it was truly getting all of the dander. The Roomba with a Hepa filter is excellent. We just schedule it to vacuum daily and it goes off an hour before we head off to sleep. I think reviews from when the Roomba first came out were poor, but now they have really perfected it. Our place looks and feels great. It is like having a cleaning service come to our house daily! It is somewhat noisy, like other reviewers state, but you can set it for when you are not around if that bothers you. We just go upstairs and get ready for bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective!, August 21, 2013
The filters are highly effective and sift out fine particles perfectly. There is no particles/dust on the "clean side" at all. In our dusty climate we had to change them out after 2 full cleaning cycles of carpet and hard surface floors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, August 3, 2013
Good product and results are as expected. These are made by iRobot so I would expect these to work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Factory new, July 24, 2013
Replace your filters! I was emptying my roomba more and more often then i changed the filter and she works better. I must have had them in for so long the filters were clogged and setting off the "empty me" light more often. I will buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect filters, May 23, 2013
TW1 (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
exactlty what I needed for my 2 yr old roomba - filters work great , and cheaper to purchase than using the irobot site - thank you amazon

Rate and Discover Movies