Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 148 questions
votes
With a sufficient amount of duct tape anything is possible!
Jan 2, 2014 by D. Rupa
votes
No, the robot is not racist. It will take on black carpet just as it would white carpet, purple carpet, rainbow carpet, straight carpet, crooked carpet, rectangular carpet or circular carpet.
Mar 31, 2014 by B Rice
vote
It will stop itself and signal an error code. You will need to untangle it and restart it to continue its cleaning cycle.
Apr 21, 2013 by Terrawombat
vote
Bought this for my son for Xmas but was over when it was on and not that noisy... Son has 3 cats who seem to ignore it.... Much quieter than a vacuum.... Works really good on rugs and also on kitchen floors.
Apr 4, 2014 by Tricia
vote
Hi Susan, According to the iRobot website, the specs for the 650 are: Robot Dimensions: 13.39 inches in diameter, 3.62 inches in height Unfortunately, I don't think it will fit under your radiators. For what it's worth, it won't fit under my couches either, which could stand a good cleaning!
Dec 28, 2012 by R. Wong
vote
Charge it for over 24hrs prior to first use. It goes back to its home base automatically after work.
Jun 23, 2014 by CHAO SUN
vote
double story house May 1, 2014
Just use the virtual walls. Do bedrooms1 day at a time. Start Roomba and close the bedroom door - or buy a couple Roombas!
May 12, 2014 by FireOwner
vote
I have (brace yourself) SIX (yes, six) indoor cats. Some long hair, some medium and some short haired as well. The unit does an impressive job of getting up the hair. I use the Roomba daily. After use the floors look great, I don't see any signs of cat hair. Sometimes I have to do a spot cleaning in a few areas that are popular hangouts, just to get all of the hair. Additionally, it does a great job of picking up food that falls on the floor and (my apologies for being a bit gross), dried up barf. Also picks up the (clean) litter that gets tracked around when the cats exit the box.
Jul 5, 2013 by bellydancegurl
votes
I have got a used one. Though I have got Neato -21 , it is a similar robotic system. It works. I think Amazon sells used ones because some of the people get those robots and decide to return then.Nothing wrong with the robots, just as it can not be called as new one anymore. So, it is here on Amazon, as "used, good" condition. I also was hesitating, because it expensive but this Christmas i finally gave it a try. I tell you i think now of it as one of the best investments made. SOmetime it worth paying for those new technology things, because it does makes cleaning life :D much easier and saves your time for other things to enjoy. Why hire a maid and face possible future issues with the person, when for the same ( or less when you spread it over the year time period) money you get a robot who you can "trust" and not worry about some stranger in your house. Good luck in finding "your robot" :D)
Dec 11, 2012 by Staphysagria
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   15   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers