5.0 out of 5 stars Update to previous review
Published 15 months ago by Sophie's Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't quite clean like the picture
I wish it looked and worked just like the picture, but I will probably still need to order a rag/wipe...
Published 11 months ago by Elaine Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Update to previous review, June 1, 2013
This review is from: iRoller: A liquid-free, reusable pocket sized touch screen cleaner for iPhones, iPads, and all mini touchscreen display devices. (Personal Computers)
Since writing my original review, I have received an e-mail from the inventer (and President of SKT Productions, Inc.) of the iRoller, Stanley Taub, MD. He explained that with older fingrprints, the oils from your finger tips have dried out, causing the old print to adhere to the screen so that it becomes difficult to remove. Dr. Taub suggested "massaging" the old print until it smears and then removing the smear with the iRoller. I did as he suggested (I used it on my lap top) and it worked beautifully. He explained that by massaging the old print, the oils from your fingertip will loosen the old print and it will smear. I'm considering buying a 2nd iRoller to keep in my purse (for my phone and iPad). I now highly recommend using this product! Thank you Dr. Taub! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory!, April 10, 2013
Dona Pereira (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This is a must-have accessory!! Only one swipe leaves your phone clean & shiny. Removes fingerprints & debris completely. Small & light enough to just pop into your purse or pocket. No more rubbing away with tissues then trying to remove the lint! Great device!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! What a cool little gizmo!, July 27, 2013
CORI "Stormchild" (Draper, UT, United States) - See all my reviews
This thing works great on everything! I have used it on my Kindle HD, my Galaxy Note 10.1 and my Galaxy S4. It completely removes fingerprints without using liquid. I have even used it on my S4 case. I love touch screens, but hate the fingerprints.

The self case that it comes in is really cool also. You can slide it open for use, then close it completely so that it doesn't collect lint from your purse or pocket.

My only concern is how long it will last. The instructions say that it can be 're-charged'. I will add more to this review when I have a chance to do that. It is a little pricey, but depending on how long it lasts, it will be worth it. It does a really beautiful job. I have already ordered a second one.

Update 9-20
I now own 3 of these amazing, ingenious little tools. I keep one in my purse and each of my cases. They recharge easily to like new condition and do a beautiful job every time. I highly recommend these to all touch screen owners!

I am wishing that they would make a larger one for TVs and stainless steel appliances!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Revolutionary! 100 Stars: no need for screen cloths for smaller devices and tablets anymore!, July 9, 2013
I cannot believe that there are not thousands of more reviews here. This wonderful,yet elegant device works perfectly. No more microfiber or chamois cloths,spitting on screen,wiping with shirt.This is it.Rinse under water every now and then before you sleep and you are ready to go again-no deterioration in effectiveness. It dries in a couple of hours-maybe sooner though,since I did not check before and will also depend on ambient temperature. This is an amazing invention.In my opinion even if this lasts just a year, then it is worth it. The compact nature of this product,3.5 inches x 1 inch in its own hard retractable case, makes it indispensable: You will actually use it and carry with you. It will not get dirty from debris in your bag or pocket. No hassle to wash. This is one of the biggest inventions of the digital age...but with only 5 reviews!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but not excellent for screen protector, July 14, 2013
It is a good product for touch screen device. I used it for ipod touch and iphone, it worked very well. Old finger prints can be removed by smearing a little bit. However, it doesn't work on screen protectors. I have a screen protector on my IPad, the finger print and oil on the screen protector will not be removed. If you have screen protectors on your device, think about it before you buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I-Roller, June 21, 2013
The I-Roller screen cleaner is awesome. It does a great job of removing fingerprints and smudges on your Ipad and Ipod touch screens. There is no film left on the screen after using this like there is when using a micro-fiber cloth. I have let several family members use this and they all think it is great. Very easy to clean, just rinse under the faucet and let dry. Small size makes it easy to store in a laptop or Ipad case.
I certainly would recommend this to anyone that has a touch screen device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll with it, July 18, 2013
I was tired of the fingerprints and smudges on the screens of my iPad and iPhone. On trips I had to carry a liquid cleaning kit which was a pain. And then... I tried the iRoller. The first time I used it, angels sang from above, but then I realized that was just my TV (despite being an atheist I was surprised for a split-second). The iPhone's screen was clean, free of fingerprints and smudges. I tried it on the iPad and was equally impressed. Basically, this is like a shticky. You roll it over the screen and it cleans it very nicely. I've yet to wash it, but it is reusable. No worries about scratches either. I do find the $20 to be a bit excessive, but it's worth it when you consider the $$ you'll save on cleaner liquid, not to mention the hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best invention since sliced bread!, July 25, 2013
This is a terrific little device. Keep one in my purse, one on my desk at home, and it does the trick on phone screen, tablet screen, and computer screen. Brilliant! Handy! Easy to use! This would make a nice gift/ stocking stuffer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Removes fingerprints quickly, December 28, 2013
I purchased two for these, one for a gift, one for myself. The person who received the gift tried it out immediately and said, "Wow! This works perfectly."

Pros:
This product works exactly as described on fresh fingerprints. When I shut down my device for the day, I clean the screen and it gets everything on it, including dust. No smudges.
I can clean my device while using it without accidentally ordering something off a website. The roller doesn't cause any reaction on my touchscreen (Your mileage may vary)
It works great on small devices, and still works on TVs (although it takes a bit of time on a larger item). While I know the company makes larger ones for larger devices, it's nice that the small one work in a pinch.
It cleaned everything: phone, tablet, TV (including edges), computer screen, touchscreen for my oven, LCD screen on my camera, fingerprints off the glass on some framed pictures(I was just testing), DS screen.
On old fingerprints, if I just smudge them around with my finger, they come right off, too.

Cons:
Nothing yet.

Comments:
Just a little small for larger hands. Almost needs some kind of grip, but I understand that would make it less portable. Does not clean dried gunk (like kids sticky fingers marks), but I wasn't expecting it to.

Excellent product! Better than microfiber.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully Handy, July 10, 2013
Ordered this to replace my empty bottle of glass cleaner. Cleans the glass quickly, in a small handy size to store on my desk.

Rate and Discover Movies