Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iShoppingdeals - for HP Slate 10 HD 3500US PU Leather Folio Cover Case, Black
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 4, 2014
I just received mine, and it's a perfect fit for my HP Slate 10 HD tablet. It appears to be lightweight yet durable and provides excellent protection for the device. When the tablet is inserted into the cover, it is held in place by a velcro flap. I like this because it keeps the tablet from sliding out when in the position shown in the picture. All of the cut-outs are in the right places for the power and volume buttons, the speakers, the mini-USB charging port, the micro SD and SIM card door, the headphone jack, the microphone hole, and the front and rear cameras. The front cover is not stiff and easily folds backward into a triangle for use as a folio stand. In my opinion, this is an excellent buy!
on February 26, 2014
This fit the hp slate 7 4200us almost perfectly. It makes use of 2 magnets which affected the slate when it was charging causing it to be unresponsive, so I promptly took out both magnets and I have functioning case. The magnets literally caused the batttery to overheat and perfectly stuck with no movement for 6 hours the the first time and 1 hour the second time.
on January 2, 2016
Got this for my Slate 8" and case is slightly large for it but usable. I love that the "stand" easily folds up to hold on to while reading my e-books. Thats why I wanted this style for easy e-reading. The color choices aren't great but I chose purple and I love it. Its a deep rich purple. I won't get tired of it.
on July 17, 2014
This case fits my HP Tablet 7HD 3400 really well, it's well worth it's price because the cover cases are difficult to find for this specific tablet. Mine is the HP slate 7HD 3400 with the T-mobile service. All the ports and camera opening are precisely where they belong.
The Tablet fits snugly in the case and the stand function is nice to have when i set tablet down to watch a video. Previously purchased a tablet cover from here that was absolutely wrong and lost money in the return process however i did not give up and found the current tablet cover and i'm glad i did because i was about to spend 40 bucks with HP. I recommend this tablet cover for the HP slate 7HD 3400. I purchased the black tablet cover.
on August 24, 2014
I bought this tablet with the understanding I could use the SD card to put music and pictures on but it can not be done. I am open to any suggestions on how to use it for anything it seems a waste to me if it is of no use.no more HP for me!!!
on September 3, 2014
After reading some of the reviews, I was skeptical that this would fit my HP Slate 7 HD 3400. I didn't need to worry. It fits and has cutouts for all the important product features - on/off button, camera, volume, etc. Really happy with this for the price. Thanks!
on October 1, 2015
This fits my HP Slate 7 (the one with the free wifi) perfectly. The purple color is as pictured. The spaces for the camera and buttons are placed well. I had a hard time choosing a cover for my Slate, and I'm glad I went with this one.
on March 4, 2014
I couldn't have asked for a better cover. This does the job, fits PERFECTLY and looks nice doing it. It functions well in all positions, especially when holding it vertically for reading. The back flap flips over and makes a perfect 'handle' for holding your ebook.
on June 17, 2014
Excellent cover. No complaints, except for one issue. In fits perfectly, except it covers the light sensor on the Slate 7 HD 3400US, which is located to the right of the front-facing camera (it's barely visible, you have to hold it at just the right angle to see it). Even with that one flaw, it's still an excellent case. I would have given it 5 stars, if not for that issue.
on May 6, 2014
Pros: kind of protections your product.

Cons:
-BLOCKS some reception such that GPS with the case is not as effective.

-distracting asymmetry caused by velcro that prevents the tablet from staying flat on the work surface
-hard to use angle prop
-thick case material: too bulky