Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
iSi 163001 Profi Professional Cream Whipper, 1-Pint
|Price:||$54.82 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$55.18 (50%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High-quality stainless steel bottle and head
- Removable stainless steel piston and silicone seal with quick release tab for easy and hygienic cleaning
- Comes with a decorator tip with stainless steel thread, a charger holder and cleaning brush
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is intended for use in food preparation.
Top Customer Reviews
Here is how I make my whipped cream with it:
- Pour contents of 1/2 quart of 30% chilled milk cream in it. Make sure the Cream Whipper is also cold.
- Add 2-3 drops of Stevia (if you want to keep your calorie intake low)
- Add three teaspoons of icing sugar to a cup.
- Add a little dash of Xanthan gum to the icing sugar (probably not necessary) and mix them carefully together with a fork. Note: xanthan gum has synergistic effect with guar gum, so you can combine the two for an even stronger thickening effect, or to reduce the amount of Xanthan gum you use. Again, this may be completely unnecessary, but I just like my cream really thick.
- Add icing sugar with xanthan gum in it to the cream in the Cream Whipper
- Close the Cream Whipper
- Screw in all the parts: the nozzle, then cover, and finally the high pressure bullet-like thingy (ordered separately)
- Shake it vigorously for a few seconds (so that all contents get mixed well)
- MOST IMPORTANT: turn it upside down, with the nozzle being perfectly vertical. Press the handle gently to release the cream SLOWLY. Do NOT press it all the way, you will just push out the air.
I made chocolate mousse with this whipped cream maker last night, and it was heavenly. After 30 minutes, the mousse hadn't changed form at all (my eyes were bigger than my stomach, and I dished up more than I could eat). Perfectly whipped. Deliciously awesome.
Second, you have to be gentle with the first squeeze when the pressure is high. Otherwise, the whipped cream will be all over the kitchen --lots clean up to do.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
simple way to make your own whip cream or foam. I love getting creative with it!Published 18 days ago by Christine Matthew
Whipper works great for my intended use; infusing alcohol with various ingredients to step it up in our home bar. Read morePublished 18 days ago by VegasDave
Works as presented and meets needs and expectations. Reasonable delivery time. Very satisfied with purchase.Published 1 month ago by Renae
Bought this for several years. it is actually the exact same one Starbucks are using, except the different tip. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Richard