4.0 out of 5 stars good, but not perfect
Published on March 5, 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Please don't waste your money
Published on March 27, 2011 by em_marks

4.0 out of 5 stars good, but not perfect, March 5, 2010
This review is from: iSing Wireless Shower Radio for iPod, MP3 Player, CD Player (Electronics)
I got this shower radio because I wanted to be able to listen to the songs on my MP3 while I was in the shower. The transmitter thing works, just not very well. the box says the transmitter can work "up yo 100 ft" from the radio, but I found it works best when it's less than 1 ft away. I had to put the transmitter and my MP3 in a ziploc bag and tape it to my shower wall to be able to hear my music with no static. not a pretty solution. In adition, when your using the MP3 feature, the bass sounds really bad. Otherwise, sound quality was ok. The radio works perfectly though, and is easy to use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Please don't waste your money, March 27, 2011
I bought this and I shouldn't have, and I don't want other people making the same mistake. Worked fine for about a week or two. Then all of a sudden, for no particular reason, the sound quality went to sh**. Playback is REALLY fuzzy when you turn the volume up, so bad that it just all turns to white noise. The only way it actually plays the music is if you turn it so low you can't even hear it when the water is on. Please don't waste your money -- by the time I realized it was faulty, it was too late to return for a refund. Just all-around bad.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, October 13, 2012
Product is average, mirror gets foggy easily. Could have been better with bluetooth tech implemented. Design is bulky and knobs feels cheap. It works, that is a plus, but it could be better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk!!! Dont buy this, October 16, 2012
This was the biggest waste of money I have encountered this year! I wish I had the time to return this...but, it looks like there are too many loop-holes in favor to the company to do so. Besides that, I work for a living and cant afford to take the time off, to wait in line at the Post Office.....BOOOOO!! DO NOT BUY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, December 24, 2012
The iSing wireless shower radio is much better than I expected. The radio sound quality is clear and reception is better than anticipated. The suction cups are very strong, at first I was afraid that it would fall but it doesn't budge. I would recommend this item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, poor execution, December 21, 2012
I bought this item even though most of the reviews were not that great. It had everything I wanted all in one device so I rolled the dice. Everything was great at first. The sound quality was good, the lighting was good, the mirror was nice.....and then it quit working. The radio would not come on. You could press the power button all you wanted and the radio wouldn't work. Everything else was fine (the clock and the light). The sad thing is that I am almost tempted to try another one, simply because I have not found another desgin that is like this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 12, 2012
I was very let down by this product. At first it seemed very simple to set up and would end up working fine but after about 3 uses moisture got the best of the speakers and now it doesn't work. Don't waste your money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, December 4, 2012
Michael Norman "NeonDemon" (Bryan, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
First off this is a crappy radio with a FM transmitter. the quality is terrible, and the FM transmitter died after a short time. the radio kept going for a while longer but died within 3 months. don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I may never leave the bathroom!, February 23, 2011
Just got this product last night and have not stopped using it. Quality of sound is superb. Ease of use, portability, and sleek look are all pluses. Haven't decided which mounting procedure would be best but this radio is definitely going to be a permanent part of my bathroom decor!

iSing Wireless Shower Radio for iPod, MP3 Player, CD Player