- Size (LWH): 2.75 inches, 10.5 inches, 7 inches
- Weight: 1.22 pounds
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
iStabilizer ISTDL01 Smartphone Dolly - Mount - Retail Packaging - Black
|Price:||$54.35 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.60 (9%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Adjusts to shoot at any angle
- Holds your point-and-shoot/camera phone
- Works with any case or bumper (Up to 2.75 wide)
- A smooth and sturdy dolly for pro-style video panning
- I Stabilizer
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The iStabilizer rolls on four rollerblade wheels, which provide smooth control and a stable base. Each pair of wheels is attached on an axis which can rotate 60 degrees in each direction for curved paths. The iPhone/smartphone is mounted on a spring-loaded pressure holder which is included in the package. A removable arm helps you position the smartphone in the mount. NOTE: there is no suspension for the smartphone, so big bumps and cracks that the dolly rolls over will shake the video. Fix this by filming on smooth surfaces or by laying a piece of hard plastic/metal over the ground.
The box arrived with the dolly ready for action--just put the bottom spacers and knobs on each axis and screw on the arm and mount. Pretty simple setup!
Overall, a great buy for budding videographers and people who want to take creative shots with their smartphone camera. Especially for $50.
|Length: 3:54 Mins|
- Works well with iPhones using a pressure clamp to hold your phone (or other device) into place.
- Works with any camera or video camera that allows for a threaded tripod connection. The camera stays in place and is surprisingly well balanced.
- When using the flexible arm you must always turn to the right otherwise you begin to unscrew it from the base.
- The front and back wheels can be angled in order to make very measured arcs. Although at times it seems like the axle/arm has a tendency to come loose.
- The flexible arm can be adjust to nearly in position - which is good, but at times it can make it difficult to get a perfectly level shop.
Final Verdict - I really enjoy the Dolly by iStabilizer - it isn't exactly perfect but at this price point it would be difficult to find a tool that allowed you this much flexibility in filming.
4 1/2 Stars
Please Note - I received this product for reviewing purposes
Don't expect miracles, but this thing is worth having if you're into more than shooting selfies. Perfect for on-the-fly productions for musicians, youTube and Vine enthusiasts, and I could see even professional filmmakers getting a kick out of this - would probably be great for location scouting and composing scenes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would recommend it highly recommended an excellent productPublished 4 days ago by Mohammed ALBaqshi
The dolly is very smooth, and holds my iPhone six securely.Published 6 months ago by Torrey Zimmerman
Works incredibly well. Worth it for the cradle alone, attaches to ALL my existing photo hardware.Published 8 months ago by Bike Mike
The build quality of the base is great. The build quality of the spring-loaded pressure holder absolutely sucks! Read morePublished 12 months ago by Dzevat Selmanovic
I love the simple design of this product. It's so light and compact and contains pieces that you can switch out yourself if they become damaged. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Colin
Very well made - sturdy and made to last. Great addition to a still or video kit for those unique points of view.Published 16 months ago by Robert Horn