Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: BLACK|Change

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on October 26, 2010
Working as a professional hair stylist for the past 10 years, I know a bit a/b blow dryers. This Bio Ionic Power
Light blow dryer is the best I have ever used. It is lightweight, sturdy and dries the hair twice as fast as
ordinary dryers. Many of my clients have long, thick hair and it used to take me between 25 - 30 minutes just
to dry their hair. It now takes me a/b 15 minutes flat!!!! In the past, I used dryers that wore out in 5 or
6 months. I have had this dryer for over 6 months and it is still doing great. It is such an amazing dryer, even
my clients are asking where they can purchase one. One of my co-workers got one b/c she liked mine so much. It
also smooths the hair beautifully and diminishes frizzies. This is a GREAT dryer and WORTH EVERT PENNY!!!!
55 comments|21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2015
I moved to Florida in June of 2014. From day 1, I started spending hundreds of dollars on products for the humidity and frizz. Nothing worked. Nothing! I bought all high end, hair salon items, but my hair got so bad I had to cut off several inches. After using this blow dryer for about a month, I can honestly say, it has made all the difference. I have backed off using a ton of products. This dryer leaves my hair soft and frizz free! First time since I moved to the Sunshine State! It was recommended by my new stylist here in Florida and I asked for the opinion of my stylist in Michigan who confirmed this is the dryer I should buy. I do not regret it! First time I have spent so much on a hair dryer, but I will not hesitate to do it again. For me, it did not change the dry time. With my old Revlon dryer, 11 minutes and still 11 minutes with this. That's perfectly ok by me. Love this dryer and would recommend it to anyone considering it to tame the frizz!
on November 20, 2012
i have used it almost a month and it awesome. i am a hair stylist and needed a new dryer. this one cut my time in half and smoooths the hair even better than my last dryer.
on September 5, 2011
Amazing!!

I bought This hairdryer for my daughter and her hair went from damaged to on it's way to health! It dries fast and leaves her hair soft and silky.
on April 4, 2016
I absolutely love the Bio Ionic powerlight blow dryer so much that I had mine then bought my mom one for mother’s day. I am Portuguese and have thick frizzy hair that I used to have to blow dry then straighten with a flat iron all the time. The worst part about it is that blow drying took forever since my hair is so thick. It was constant blow drying for 15/20 minutes check my hair again then notice its damp still go back blow dry for another 10 check again and still damp to say the least I needed to change something in my routine. My blow dryer broke so I bought the bio ionic and I can’t say enough good things about this product. It is light and dries my hair in 15 OMG it is amazing!!!! I don’t’ even know how its possible because any other blow dryer I have used in the past took minimum triple the time. I was immediately amazed at just the drying time difference but to top it all off as I’m blow drying my hair I start to use a brush and realize that my hair is super shiny and not frizzy that once I’m done with the blow dry I don’t even need to flat iron it because my hair isn’t a hot mess its actually smooth and straight without any hassle. I can’t recommend this product enough you won’t be disappointed as it is pricey but worth every penny because I can’t see ever getting rid of this dryer. The time savings alone is pays for the cost of the dryer. Don’t think twice this is a great blow dryer and I rave about it to anyone who talks about drying their hair.
on May 17, 2015
Absolutely AMAZING!!!i had no idea a hair dryer could make my hair so smooth, healthy and shiny!! Those ions really make a difference and this dry beats every dryer I've tried the T3, Salono, Elchim, GHD, Chi etc. Works especially well with the Bio Ionic blue wave brush for the best blow out of your life! I could never blow out my hair like my stylist but now I can with this amazing dryer! I'm getting compliments because my hair is so so shiny!!! Thank you, Bio Ionic!im in heaven!! This seller is great too for the price and the quick shipping!!
on March 17, 2016
I do like this product and I have no complaints. I am not a hairdresser and do not use this everyday, so I'm not an expert, but it feels a lot more substantial than my old dryers that I used to get generic stories. Plus I really like the long cord. This makes things a lot easier when my husband and I are both getting ready in the morning. I was surprised at the cost, but I read such good reviews about that I decided to invest. And actually, I bought their diffuser first, and then realized I needed the Bio Ionic dryer too. It cost more than I would normally spend on a hairdryer, but I like what I have now.
on April 14, 2016
I got this dryer at the suggestion of my hair dress and I am glad i did. It's super light compared to BaByliss Pro BABP6685N Porcelain Ceramic Carrera2 Dryer and its not super loud like some dryers, it works very well, left my hair super smooth, to the point that i didn't really need to use my flat iron
on May 2, 2015
Great hair dryer! Recommended and used by my stylist. Added shine to my fine hair and took the fly aways and tamed the frizz.
on May 4, 2015
The texture of my hair has changed considerably over the years. From very thick,course and curly to much thinner finer and crazy out of control cutely. The curls can be very frizzy so a good blow dryer and flat iron for straightening are essential for that smooth full volume and not a totally flat look. My favorite dryer of all times blew last week. They no longer even make it. So I went and bought a new one. One that got rave reviews but did nothing for my hair, took forever to dry and so much friz! So I did more research and ended up with this dryer two days later ....and oh my gosh. My hair was so smooth and healthy looking I could not believe it. I only used the flat iron to pull the sides down of my medium length bob. This dryer is everything and more than stated and I highly recommend it. 5 Stars for my first review !