Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
iTouchless 42 Liter Automatic Stainless Steel Touchless Trash Can NX
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$20.00 (22%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 100% touch-free, automatic, and germ-free sensor operated touchless trash can
- Equipped with improved proximity sensor and lid opening mechanism
- Comes with retainer ring to neatly hide trash bag inside the can, fits 13 gallon trash bags
- Stainless steel construction that is durable and easy to clean
- Powered by 4 D size batteries (not included) or optional AC adaptor (not included)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Size: 42 Liter
Compare to Similar Items
This item: iTouchless 42 Liter Automatic Stainless Steel Touchless Trash Can NX
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Metal||Stainless Steel And Abs Plastic||Stainless-Steel||Stainless-Steel|
|Capacity||42 liters||13 gallons||13.2 gallons||21.1 gallons|
|Dimensions||30 inches x 13 inches x 12 inches||27 inches x 13 inches x 9 inches||24.4 inches x 16.3 inches x 11.2 inches||28.7 inches x 14.8 inches x 18.3 inches|
|Item Package Weight||11.75 pounds||13 pounds||11.35 pounds||14.5 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this item to replace a standard ol' trash can in my kitchen; it has the perfect size for a one-person household, and it works. However, the mechanism looks rather flimsy, and I'm not sure this can will work for several years under normal usage. The can itself is brushed stainless steel, but the removable top part is not. When the can arrived, the metal had a slight dent -- but I can live with that since it's around, in the back, near the seam, so one can't see it unless one looks. However, the reason I give this can one star is this: It took me over an hour to remove the sticker that the company puts on the can, and I even used Goof Off remover. It's really not that hard to find and put on easy-to-remove peel stickers, but this company chooses not to. really bothersome; I wouldn't buy this brand again just for that reason. (Plus, I simply don't trust the mechanism has a long life-span -- I'll see if it's true that you always get what you pay for.)
Their customer service told me that I shouldn't fill it up so full - what a terrible suggestion! I'm going to see if I can return this thing.
The previous model worked well for me for a year or so and then the plastic gear that opens the lid broke so I bought this newer version.
In summary I hate this trash can and I feel like an idiot for paying so much to buy it!
Those are the only issues I have with it. Other than that, it looks great, especially if you have to leave your trashcan out due to limited space under your cabinets.
1. most people use 13 gallon bags, this can is 12 gallon. however, that doesn't mean that a normal trash bag doesn't fit in it, it fits well enough, as a matter of fact, the can is longer than the length of standard bags. this is a problem because the bag sags down when trash is put into it.
2. there is a metal ring that you are supposed to use when fitting the trash bag 'inside' the can, i guess the idea is that the trash bag doesn't show from the outside. using this metal ring is a pain, if takes a lot of fiddling to put a trash bag into the can and more fiddling to take it out. i consider this a serious drawback. now, normally, i would just put the trash bag like in ordinary cans, the problem is that the can is not that wide, so you can't really fit it tight. moreover, as described in (1), the bag will sag under weight and fall into the can.
3. forget about putting in a crumplied pizza box into it, it has a small opening, a 1 gallon milk bottle is the most it'll take.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks nice and the plastic ring holds the bag nice, but i could get that for $12. at Walmart. i paid aall that extra cash for a garbage can that opened automatically. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Sherri Small
We love the itouchless line, the ability to use a power cord instead of batteries is an amazing bonus. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Natalie Rohde
Sadly like so many others my lid stopped working as well after 6 mo the of use. :-/ I have an older one that is about 8-9 years old and it still works!! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Buyer
I love this trash can. Only problem is when I go to other people's houses and I stand by their trash cans waiting for them to open automatically and they don't.Published 6 months ago by Dana Dell
I bought this trash can 5 yrs ago and it just died this weekend. It survived 3-4 moves and worked great. i have the adaptor that i use. Read morePublished 7 months ago by amber Humayun
Item worked for a few months without a problem, after approximately 3 months the sensor began to malfunction, it would sometime not open and if it open it would not close, I had to... Read morePublished 9 months ago by RICHARD S. ARCHIE