5.0 out of 5 stars "Love Those Jewel Stars"
Published 12 months ago by Robin Lee

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disapointing
Published 8 months ago by Jenni

5.0 out of 5 stars "Love Those Jewel Stars", October 18, 2013
This review is from: Jewels Star 2 (App)
I love this companies Jewels games and have been waiting for part 2....Still match 3 or more combos in a row..Sometimes you have to clear the backplates first.Over 200 levels to unlock...Love that "sparkly jewel star" when I get it to the bottom and win....If you get stuck the gems wiggle to give you a little hint...The graphics and animations are stunning with blue electric bolts...Once a spinning jewel clock apppears on the board if you can eliminate it adds more to the timer...Keep looking for those power-ups like the "orange fire ball" they do amazing things with helping you clear the boards..The background music is happy with the option to mute.....

It's pure fun, definitely more challenging, addictive and many hours of play...No annoying pop-up adds, IAP and no problems to my device as always.....

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite game, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Jewels Star 2 (App)
I downloaded to my Kindle and of all the games I have this is my favorite. It is challenging but not frustrating as some of the games as you get stuck on levels and can not proceed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jewels Star 2, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Jewels Star 2 (App)
I enjoy games like this. I recommend it to anyone who likes match 3 games. It is very challenging. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Jewels Star 2 (App)
Had a lot of fun playing the game to its end. No issues or problems. I recommend this game to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Challenging, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Jewels Star 2 (App)
I found the game to be challenging and it keep my attention by trying to get 3 stars at each level. Great entertainment and a fun game to play.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disapointing, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Jewels Star 2 (App)
My KindleFire automatically loaded Jewel Star 2 one day, replacing my previous version: Jewel Star. I loved Jewel Star and was working my way through the second Level/World when it stopped working and this showed up instead. I don't like the new look of the shapes as well and the new scoring is WEIRD. In the original Jewel Star if you found matches quickly and made several combo matches (like 4 in a row or 6 in a row) and ended with extra time on the clock, you got 3 stars and had a nice high score. In the new Jewel Star 2, I cannot figure out how they calculate score versus 3-star rating. One game I get a nice big score and only 1 star rating. Another board I'll get 3 stars, but a much lower score. I would be fine with it if I could figure out what they are looking for - what are they trying to get you to accomplish, but I just can't figure it out, I don't see any instructions that explain this new scoring. Wish I had the old version back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Jewels Star 2 (App)
I can not get past level 58 and I don't wish to play a game that will not let you advance even if you don't complete any particular level.

5.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Jewels Star 2 (App)
I loved the first and happy to say love the second. I am always happy with all the games made by this company. not only fun and free not bombarded with ads good for all ages.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't realize I had to be in the internet to use it, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Jewels Star 2 (App)
I didn't realize I had to be on the internet to use it, so I will probably never play it.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best match 3game, October 30, 2013
gmom4 "debbi" (philadelphia, pa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jewels Star 2 (App)
I love jewels star 2. its exciting trying to get that star down to move on don't change nothing ever

Jewels Star 2