Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 17, 2012 9:40:10 AM PDT
Nightstar says:
Brave Digital Copy will it be iTunes, Ultra Violet or Both?

I really wish Amazon would start putting this information in the description. I refuse to buy anything that has Ultra Violet.

Posted on Jul 17, 2012 10:40:32 AM PDT
Disney Still only uses Itunes. No Ultra Violet

Posted on Jul 18, 2012 4:42:28 AM PDT
LazyBoy83 says:
iTunes or a Windows Media Player version are always the only two options for Disney Digital Copy discs. i always go with iTunes since you can always re-download at anytime and actually transfer to multiple computers at your leisure.

Posted on Jul 20, 2012 2:50:03 PM PDT
Sam Beckett says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jul 20, 2012 3:15:14 PM PDT
Ultra Violet is cool. It is easy to use and good quality. That being said, I would always rather use iTunes. Ijust like iTunes and apple. Then I can play it on my apple TV or my iPad.

Posted on Jul 22, 2012 9:55:00 AM PDT
Sam Beckett says:
apple and iTunes is crap. UltraViolet for the win, it streams both on Android and iPhone. Unlike crap digital apple movies.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 22, 2012 5:03:10 PM PDT
Who the heck wants to watch a movie on a small cell phone? Actually a lot of people I guess. I watch movies at night when I'm home. So I would choose Apple. I do like ultraviolet though. It is set up really well. A lot of movies I buy now have ultra violet digital instead of Apple. I guess it all depends on the place you want to watch the movie.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 8:25:00 PM PST
E. Carr says:
For that price it better be iTunes. The other won't work on may Apple TV.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 10:38:48 AM PST
The VUDU (There for UV) is available on Roku so you can stream it. Just like Apple TV. Unfortunately it does not look like Disney included the UV version code...I don't know why if they included the iTunes one though...because you can buy an UV version of the movie on the Vudu web site. Maybe they wanted to make the majority of the growing number of people who stream (those using Roku) buy the movie twice.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 11:00:41 AM PST
Liza says:
what's the difference? because i just won an ipad, and the only computer we have that works doesn't play dvd's. i downloaded moonrise kingdom easily with the code. but then i went to check out some of my disney dvd's with digital copy and i had to play the dvd on the computer and transfer it. ugh too much work.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Jul 17, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions