Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on January 12, 2013
I wanted a simple digital converter and cheap. This was it. Hooked it up. Ran the automatic channel look for channels. Worked great. I have about 27 channels. This Converter has a seperate 12VDC power supply. Which is great. I have an older 12VDC TV this will work with that using my car cigartte socket to be able to watch TV when parked.
on December 5, 2012
I bought this to replace my other converter box which did not get all of the channels I wanted. This box has found a total of 27 channels. The one channel it cannot find is "FOX". My other converter box found FOX, but later it lost it. I have always had some trouble finding the FOX channel, but it usually works to some degree. I will update the review later down the road once I have moved, and can say for sure that it is the area and not the box. It also seems to me that no matter what converter box is being used people are having trouble with them not finding one channel or another.
on August 4, 2013
It took 3 reboots for it to locate all the Bay Area channels [over 65], most importantly, the big 6. Then, it will not play NBC at all, ever, tho' it's a strong channel; Fox only intermittantly and about 65% of the time for CBS & ABC, and about 80% for PBS. All these broadcast from the same mast in SF. The antenna I am using worked perfectly for an RCA box and a Sunkey until that quit [after only 2 months.
There is no color except for an indiscriminate band of yellow across the middle of the screen. All stations constantly flicker. I timed this: it took as long for the remote to change channels as for me to get up and get to the tv, that's how slow it is.
Pretty poor piece of electronics. . . . and the seller is just a schlock operator, very nice to talk to, but not into standing behind the product, which is just one of many he buys in mass lots.
on January 8, 2014
When I switched my parents from DirecTV to an HD antenna, we needed a converter for one of the televisions that's perfectly good, but too old for an internal tuner. This box works fine, but it does not pull in as many of the channels as the TiVo does on their other tv. It also has a fairly awkward way of looking through channels. More annoyingly, it won't seem to show the right time when I pick their timezone, so I have to move it around when we go in and out of DST so that the channel guide that is there displays correctly. So, buy it if you need one, but don't expect much besides it being a way to display shows.
on July 1, 2013
Two months. It worked great hooked up to my antenna then tonight I couldn't get a signal. When I checked all the connections the menu came up and would not go away. The menu system forced me to the setup screen, then the auto program screen, looked as if it was going to get some channels, then right back to the menu screen, over and over and over. I wasted my money on this.
on January 31, 2013
I cannot recommend this A to D Box for purchase. I cannot give it only 1 star because it does convert the analog signal so I can watch antenna TV on my older non-digital TV. But the user interface is extremely clunky, the worst I've seen. I've contacted the manufacturer and still haven't received word back. Does anyone know if you are able to program you TV into the remote? All I want is to ditch my TVs remote and use the iView's remote to power on my TV and turn the volume up/ down. Local cable providers are able to provide a much cheaper and chinsier analog to digital box with that ability. I am looking at reselling this unit and getting a cheap no-name cable provider box. Don't buy this product if you find a device cheaper elsewhere. It's not worth it.
on September 20, 2013
This unit works perfectly, except that it only produces a black and white picture even when pluged into an anolog color TV set. I use it when there is a power outage, by pluging it into a deep cycle battery.
on February 21, 2013
The box I received had some kind of defect and somehow managed to display everything in black and white- all the programming, even it's own menus. Weird stuff. Went straight back. They're probably not all like that though and it otherwise seemed fine.
on July 11, 2013
I just purchased the Iview DTV converter box, and once I have hooked it up to my TV, it can only get a very few channels! Next time, I'll buy a converter box from another trusted name, and never Iview! >:(
on March 4, 2013
This box is working great with my 25 year old television that had been sitting in storage gathering dust.I had cable tv so I had not needed a conversion box before now.Easy to connect and it runs perfectly along with its remote.