Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
votes
No it doesn't. I have used this screen protector on my old Kindle Fire as well. Installation is 4 quick steps with no bubbles. With the new HD Fire it works perfectly and doesn't interfere with the case (turn off/on system). This is a great product. I would highly recommend. Well worth the price.
Nov 7, 2012 by Brenda J. Murray
votes
No. It is just a thick piece of film which is perfectly sized to only cover the screen. The black frame pictured in the description is just part of the film that has been tinted in order to match the design of the Kindle screen. The Kindle screen has the camera built into it, so it is 'framed' to hide the camera lens. You may be able to see in the photo on the website that the Moshi protector has two circular cutouts to accommodate the camera. The black frame on the protector doesn't block any part of the viewing screen.
Dec 9, 2012 by EireAmericanLass
votes
IT is absolutely not anti-glare. I love the Moshi Ivisor products and have used several of them before. They currently have an Anti-glare screen protector for sale but it will only fit the regular Kindle Fire, not the HD models. I am hoping that they come out with an anti-glare cover for the HD models soon!
Dec 12, 2012 by Geezy215
votes
I guess so. The screen protector fits the screen so well that it doesn't stick out the sides so I don't think there will be any problem whatever case or cover you use with the device.
Nov 14, 2012 by Ruthinian G. Gregoire
votes
Yes. The skins made specifically for the Kindle Fire HD 7" don't touch the screen, so any screen protector that fits within the confines of the actual screen won't be affected by the case.
Dec 8, 2012 by EireAmericanLass
votes
The Screen protector is a good idea, to protect it against any possible scratches while it is being used. It may or may not be "needed", But I think that it is well worth the cost.
Nov 30, 2012 by Paul
votes
You need to protect your screen from scratches,and spills that can ruin your screen.This screen protector is best I ever had.
Jul 9, 2013 by TG094
votes
Fingerprints are only visible when the screen is turned off, or if one is running an application or game which significantly darkens the screen AND there is a glare on the screen. However, fingerprints are easily dispensed with by simply wiping the screen with the microfiber cloth (included in the package with the screen protector) or similar fabric.
Jan 20, 2013 by EireAmericanLass
votes
Oh yes it sure will
Mar 27, 2013 by Carmen J. Tucker
votes
Easily, lift it from the ends with the tips of your finger or nail or any flat object (though it is not required). It is washable and reusable. It lasts for life.
Mar 20, 2014 by STWAH
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers