Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on January 24, 2014
my heels are gross. they've got these deep weird cracks that look like they penetrate my soul. occasionally, these cracks get cracks inside of the cracks and that is like some sort of open painful would deep inside the crack and it really hurts to walk. I get dry peeling skin all over my feet in the winter as well, because i walk a ton and i wear flats or heels without socks. I get pedicures every other week or so but it just seems like those ladies are like "oh, well" about my cracks. they have used those creepy razer blades shavers but that only works for about a day or so.
so i bought this and used it for about five minutes total on both feet. i rubbed it back and forth perpendicular to the direction the spinner was spinning. I loved the guard so that you couldn't push down too hard and hurt yourself. in that five minutes, my feet were totally transformed. there was a ton of dust piled up on my rug, but the cracks were visibly gone on this first try. there were still dry spots that i lotioned and looked fine. here i am five days later and my feet still look and feel great! no longer do my feet catch on my sheets and no longer do you see like black dirt caught in my cracks. i'm so stoked i bought this.
on April 5, 2015
I am the kind of person who constantly gets pedicures because I am ALWAYS standing on my feet. I still have heels that feel like they are made of steel and my weekly pedi didn't seem like it was getting the dead skin that was on my heels. When I received this as I gift I prayed that it would be able to handle my heels without breaking!!! I was thrilled when I did minimal work and the skin on my heels was coming off so easily. When I finished in about 15 minutes my heels were the smoothest they have EVER been. I have been wearing sandals ever since I want to show off my sexy feet. I don't get pedicures as much because I no longer require them to scrub my heels. I am saving so much money because of this amazing product.
on October 29, 2015
 I have really rough feet unfortunately and I have been looking for a great product like this one to make removing dead skin from my feet a snap. This really does it. Unlike the old style non electric foot files, this works with ease. You don't get tired hands from manually scraping back and forth with a file. This does all the work for you. Very simple and easy to use. Comes with 4 files, 2 coarse and 2 extra coarse, that are simple to change. This has 2 speed settings low and high. It is pretty powerful at getting off dead skin and removing calluses over time. It is a good quality foot file that works. It also comes with a little cleaning brush which comes in handy for removing excess shavings that build up on and around the file. Overall, an excellent product.

I received this to try to for free in exchange for an honest product review. All opinions expressed in both the written review and the video review are truly my own.
on December 27, 2013
I have feet that are very callused naturally. You know the kind that the Korean lady has to scrape for 20 minutes at the salon in order to get to them smooth, I was just born that way. I love this product! You literally see the dry skin coming off, make sure to do it in the shower (before turning on the shower) or over a towel. My feet look and feel wonderful after using.
VINE VOICEon October 22, 2013
Works like a charm. I can't believe it took me this long to buy this product. I've been using a rasp (a nasty instrument) for so long, and it's such hard work. This is quick and easy and worth the money. I walk several miles a day, and my heels get so rough and cracked, but this smooths them in no time at all. Add a little Badger Foot Balm afterwards for very happy feet.
on September 18, 2013
This really took care of my feet. I was thinking this can't be good for $12.00, but I was wrong...I will definitely be keeping this and ordering more for gifts!
on October 3, 2013
This arrived fast and worked better then the more expensive ones which don't last long. Came with extra rollers and is still going strong plus it's pretty.
on January 6, 2014
Good value and cheaper replacement cartriges. I like how it looks. My husband abscounded with it, so I guess I'll have to get another one for me.
on October 26, 2015
I am in love with this product. It is so easy to use. I have horrible issues with tough calluses on my heels and big toes. One use of the Ivog Pedi-Luv 200 Powerful Callus Remover and I could see a big difference, 3 uses and the calluses are gone! My husband is always complaining about painful calluses on his feet. After a single use there was a noticeable difference. I am impressed with the ease of use and the unbelieveable results. This product is perfect for anyone who wears sandals and is embarrassed by the hard calluses on their feet. For women who wear nylons and get runs from their rough dry calluses the Ivog Pedi-Luv Powerful Remover can end that problem. Anyone who has ever had a snag in a stocking or in a shoe will appreciate the results. This is better than an expensive salon pedicure and much less costly. Men who have issues with hard callus build up that causes pain will also benefit from the product.
The Pedi-Love 200 is rechargeable so there is no need to keep a supply of batteries on hand. It comes with the AC plug in adapter. It also comes with 2 each of the course and extra course rollers that are so easy to snap in and out of the machine. The rollers are washable, reusable and I expect will last for many uses. I am going to stock up on rollers as I expect to see a lot of use for this little machine.
This would make a great gift to present to someone with callus issues, I received mine in exchange for my experience and honest review. I expect to be buying more as gifts.
on September 22, 2013
Works like it should. Price was great. Love the color of the device too. Just get it, your feet will thank you.