5.0 out of 5 stars iWork for Dummies
Very straight forward and readable. Much easier to follow than the more technical texts. Does not assume one already knows a lot about the subject.
Published on April 11, 2010 by S. Iverson

1.0 out of 5 stars Dummies book
I've bought Dummies books for years and have usually been very satisfied with them. This one was written carelessly with a minimum of useable information.
Published on February 9, 2012 by J. Stalter

5.0 out of 5 stars iWork for Dummies, April 11, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Dummies book, February 9, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not include the info I was looking for, April 16, 2010
Seemuth "karose" (Waukesha, WI, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iWork 09 For Dummies (Paperback)
I have bought a number of Dummies books and found them helpful. iWork 09 for Dummies was a disappointment. It did not include answers to specific tasks I am trying to do. I have used Microsoft Office for years and I'm trying to switch to iWork and thought this book would guide me along the way.

4.0 out of 5 stars iwork 09 For Dummies vs iwork Portable Genius, March 5, 2012
This review is from: iWork 09 For Dummies (Paperback)
Iwork For Dummies is for those of us who just want a layman's approach to finding out how to operate the program or how to find out what you are doing wrong etc. It uses a layout that makes sense, is easy to understand and most importantly an Index that is set up to guide you to what you need to learn in a clear and organized way.

Originally I purchased the Portable Genius self help book and to this day I feel like I am reading a foreign language. Who ever set that one up did not think about how people would even find what they needed to find let alone understand it. In their defense..I did not know at the time that a "Genius" in regard to Apple products is a brain at the real life store who finds out what is wrong with your computers etc. Usually young people, who have grown up with computers, that do not realize those of us who came late to them are confused at best and in complete panic at the worst when things go wrong.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at the level of other "Dummy" books, January 13, 2011
This review is from: iWork 09 For Dummies (Paperback)
This book does not live up to other Dummy books. I have been unable to find information that I am looking for. The index is inadequate. When I did find info on a topic, the information was not pertinent. I would not recommend buying this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comprehensive, March 14, 2014
This review is from: iWork 09 For Dummies (Paperback)
This is a very flimsy manual - even for dummies. There are not enough illustrations, and many details are passed over. It is not complete. I've had to buy The Missing Manual for a more complete guide to using iWork '09

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not GREAT !, March 1, 2014
This review is from: iWork 09 For Dummies (Paperback)
A worthwhile book but lacks examples that I expected ; more detail would be greatly appreciated in all of the sections.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello. I did not receive the <MAC OS X Lion Video Training Course[Download]. SEND TO: <dotscotm2@yahoo.com>, December 25, 2013
This review is from: iWork 09 For Dummies (Paperback)
Please e-mail it to my alternate site of <dotscotm2@yahoo.com>. Googles' filter system may have sent that Download somewhere
I don't know of. Maybe i've gotta be able to print this training course. I still am without a printer, Any suggestions?

RSVP

<dotscotm2@yahoo.com>

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, July 18, 2013
JJ (Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iWork 09 For Dummies (Paperback)
I am a big fan of "Dummies" book. When I first purchased a desktop, I found these books to be very helpful. I have never used iWork, as I had started off with Windows, and utilised Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Words. Numbers, Pages and Keynote is very new to me, and after purchasing iWork for Dummies I now know how to operate Numbers, Pages & Keynote. This book is easy to follow and understand..Thank goodness for "Dummies" book.

3.0 out of 5 stars iWork 09 For Dummies, July 7, 2013
This review is from: iWork 09 For Dummies (Paperback)
I no longer have this program, so I'm trying to find someone who could use the book. It's in excellent condition.

iWork 09 For Dummies
iWork 09 For Dummies by Jesse Feiler (Paperback - May 11, 2009)
$26.99 $19.44