iXCC Black 10ft (TEN FEET !) EXTRA LONG Micro USB SYNC Cable Cord Charger For Smartphones and other devices
|Sale:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$11.00 (65%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- iXCC MicroUSB cable charges and syncs your device at high speed. Extra long 10ft MicroUSB cable is convenient to use while in bed, a car, a hotel room and even the office.
- Compatible with Kindle Fire, Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note/ Note Edge, Galaxy S3/S4/S5, Nokia Lumia, most Android Tablets and Phones, and Windows Phones
- Compatible with all other Micro USB connecting devices from brands: Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nexus, Nokia, LG, HP, Sony, Blackberry and many more. (Not Compatible with Apple Devices)
- Cable is made with 22 AWG High Gauge Low Impedance wire enabling high performance with many USB devices. Sturdy boot gives this cable added strength and durability.
- Brand: iXCC. Warranty: 18-month.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Size (LWH): 3.5 inches, 3.5 inches, 0.2 inches
Manufacture's Limited Warranty
This iXCC (TM) product is offered with limited manufacture's warranty.
The limited warranty period for the Product extends for 18-month from the date of purchase.
The product must be purchased from iXCC to be eligible for the warranty. Do not purchase from unauthorized sellers.
During the limited warranty period, iXCC will replace without charge, a Materially Defective Product. You should expect the replacement to take approximately 30 days. iXCC will return replacement Products to you in working condition.
Color: 10ft - 1pc
Top Customer Reviews
I just received my IXCC cable a few days ago and I am very pleased with it.
1) The cable itself is thicker and more substantial and sturdy than the short cable that came with my Samsung Galaxy 3. The connections also look stronger.
2) I've tested the charging and they charge as fast or possibly even faster than my short cable that came with my device.
I highly recommend this cable. And it's at a price that you can't go wrong with.
I used my Nexus 7 because it has a notoriously deep micro receptacle and not all micro plugs will work with it. All of these went in, stayed, and connected just fine.
GSAM showed the charging time on all 6 cords to be exactly the same as the original cable and wall wart that came with my Nexus 7.
I plugged all 6 into my PC, and all 6 have a data wire. They all showed the contents of my Nexus 7 and the random files I opened were fine.
The printing on the individual iXCC cords is: "USB SHIELDED HIGH SPEED CABLE 2.0 REVISION 28AWG/1P+24AWG/2C E119932-T ** AWM 2725 80°C 30V COPARTNER" The ** is a symbol that looks like a backward capital R smushed against a capital U. I've no clue what it means.
These iXCC cords are much thicker than the Cable Matters cords which makes them a tad less flexible, but possibly less subject to wear from being bent.
The plugs on both ends are molded, sort of soft rubber rather than hard plastic. They also have those protective ridges at the back of the plug extending along the cord which are pretty easy to grip when you are pulling them out.
Obviously I can't say if they will continue to work, but since they were purchased directly from iXCC via Amazon, the 1 year warranty in the description on the product page makes me confident they will either last or be replaced.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased several and each failed in 3 - 4 weeks. Will not repurchase.Published 16 hours ago by Merrylass
its long and it charges at a decent rate just wish it was usb 3Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
All I wanted was to be able to lie in bed and read on my tablet without having to lie on the very edge of the bed so I was really excited when I first got these charge cables. Read morePublished 1 day ago by buglady
From the start, it seemed like the cables were too loose. One second it would be charging my phone, and the next, I'd get a beep notification saying that the cable got disconnected... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Gnaaz S.
My first cord was defective and charged only a day or two before dying completely. I contacted the seller and they were extremely responsive, replying to my email in less than an... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Emily Anderson
This is the second one that has bent at the charging end. Don't ever let it slide off an object 3 inches off the ground or it will be ruinedPublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
This product works great with my Kindle Fire. I needed a longer cord and this is perfect. The product came as described by the seller, and the shipping was fast. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Paula S. St Julien