2,315 Reviews
 (1,035)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Does everything it should. Charges perfectly and is super long. I can now be charging my iPod in bed and roll over and show my wife something funny and not have to unplug it.
Published 21 months ago by Kwkopecki

3.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working
Okay, worked for awhile then the part where the cable connects to the charging plug (not usb side) separated because of being bent around from everyday use. The separation exposed the wires and then the thing stopped working. It was nice while it lasted.
Published on January 24, 2013 by T. Le

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 9, 2013
This review is from: iXCC ® 10ft (TEN FEET !) White EXTRA LONG Extended Length USB SYNC Cable Charger Cord [30 Pin Connector] (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Cord for the $, July 19, 2013
Got this to replace a more expensive cord that crapped out. This was about half the price, and seems about one-third or more sturdier.

If you're in the middle of a movie, there's a good chance you'll be able to reach an outlet and finish the flick while your iPad recharges.

Just ordered another one for my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, July 26, 2013
sync cable is great and allows me to charge ipad while using it in my recliner would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price..., May 19, 2013
...for the convenience of not being tethered to a short cord when you need a charge. Quality is good; an excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Length maters!, June 8, 2013
I lost the original cord for my iPad (I have 3 kids) and just wanted an affordable replacement. They are $30 at the Apple store!!! I was skeptical purchasing a third party brand. This works great and I never thought I would use the length of this cord. It has proven VERY helpful! I can now charge and work while sitting a normal distance away from a plug.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it, November 15, 2012
I love having the extra long cord- I use it everywhere. No problems so far- it seems like it is built well, just be careful and don't just yank on the cord when unplugging it- that rule goes along with any cord though..... I have the iPhone 4S and no problems charging!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars User friendly, November 17, 2012
Great product. The USB chargers that come with the iPhone are too short to plug in and be able to use it at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so useable., October 5, 2013
Why is it impossible to find a longer cord in the local stores?
It is so irritating to be reading on the iPad and run out of battery charge.
I was delighted to find this online and immediately ordered it.
It has been so practical, I ordered more for friends, family and for me [to have one in very room.]
I had seen a 6 foot one, in bright colors, in a catalog, but it was 5x more expensive than this one.
Would be too expensive to have more than one and a six foot length less desirable than 10 ft.
This is a really practical, useable item.

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered 2, at different times for myself and my son!, December 27, 2012
Wow this cord is great, at least with this one I don't feel tethered to the wall, I can walk around a little!

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it's supposed to, January 23, 2013
I must first explain the I'm giving 5 stars because it's working and because of the price, it's a good value. I've only used it a couple of months, but I keep it plugged in behind the couch so I can charge my iPhone & iPad while I watch TV. It gets yanked on, lost between the cushions and slips underneath, yet it still works and shows no signs of wear or freying. In fact it's charging my iPad as I write this (57%!). I have tested this cable with an iPhone 4S & 5, also an iPad 2 & 3 and it charges all of them. Who knows how it will be a year from now, but it works as advertised and it's well priced.