2,071 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for when you just need a cheap cable!
Published 1 month ago by Claire Jordan

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware! Danger Danger!!!
My cables were very hot when charging my children's iPad Air devices. My sons cable got so hot it melted the casing. I asked for a replacement figuring they may just be defective and the only option I was given is to return for refund.
A refund is acceptable but I worry about others safety. My advice is to stay away from these cables as they may be cheap cables and...
Published 7 months ago by Wayne H. Fields

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for when you just need a cheap cable!, July 27, 2014
These are exactly what I needed: super-inexpensive cables to keep on hand for the students in my iPad class at the local senior center. Someone always forgets a cable, so it's good to have extras in my bag, but they also tend to walk off with them, so I don't want to give them expensive cables. These are also good to keep in the car - why is it that the charging cables in my car always seem to disappear?

These are definitely not high quality cables, but they also extremely inexpensive. Some of the reviewers here complain about the quality of these, but they seem to be forgetting that this three-pack cost less than a coffee and pastry at Starbucks. Griping about the quality of these is like going to McDonald's then complaining that it isn't Ruth Chris' Steakhouse!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what the Apple charger cord should be like, November 28, 2012
Theresa (Redlands, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
I don't know why Apple makes their cords so short, but this is a must have if you travel or charge your phone on anything except your desktop. The connections is good and it charges and sync's all my Apple devices. (Ipad, Ipod and Iphone)

5.0 out of 5 stars good cables, July 7, 2013
JoshG (South Carolina) - See all my reviews
Delivered on time and item as described. Both cables worked properly right out of the box. They seem to be well build and I expect them to last until I get an iPhone 5S.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, June 30, 2013
If you need a really long USB to Apple (IPOD, IPHONE, IPAD) connection this is for you. They are a bit thicker than most cables I have seen for this purpose. Which, I would guess, means that they are less likely to experience damage from repeated flexing which has retired a couple of lighter duty cables for me in the past.

On the other hand unless you need the extra length they take up, a bit more space and weight, in your luggage when traveling. I've decided to keep with the shorter lighter duty cables for travel and use these at home where they work quite well.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best purchased I have made, July 4, 2013
I really love these cords. I like them because they are long enough for them to reach my ipad while I am laying in bed. I can charge the ipad while I am using it in bed. The cord is thick but not too thick. The connector is solid and not weak. It is a very well made product. I bought one of these cords about a year ago and it went bad. But it was my fault. I kept bending the wire 90 degrees at the end of the connector and it eventually gave out due to user stupidity. It held up a long time to the persecution though. I will treat this one better now that I know what I did wrong. You will love this purchase. I promise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two 10-foot iPad cables for less then TEN DOLLARS!, November 8, 2012
ActionAndAdventure! (Knoxville, Tennessee) - See all my reviews
Both cables arrived quickly. Packaging was very good (in padded envelope - and inside a shipping zip-lock bag; resealable). Cable diameter is slightly larger than Apple cables (probably due to lengthier line). Quality is very good. Texture of the cable is somewhat rougher than the Apple brand, but who cares. iPad connector end seems to be constructed solidly - although, I've always wondered why even the Apple brand fails to make a more "all-in-one" connector-to-cable connector (like a triangulated connector - flat section fitting to the iPad, with both ends of the connector triangulating back to the cable... versus the ridiculously tedious "T-shaped" plug-in which is doomed to fail). Apple, you sometimes make no sense. Note to Appleboy fans, spare me. I don't care for your opinion. Plus, I own so many new and old Apple computers and computer systems, that I don't deserve your Appleboy criticism; so back off. Lol!

Back to the product. These 10-foot cables are strong, larger diameter than stock, the ends are strongly constructed, and they work. At five-dollars each, they're a great deal. I recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long iPad cords, June 7, 2013
Long enough for almost any need one could have .
Fits nice and tight into iPad outlet .
Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs longer cords to
Work more comfortably

5.0 out of 5 stars Great not cheap knock off, July 5, 2013
Emilio (California) - See all my reviews
I ordered a few of these from another seller and received 2 non working cakes they sent my replacement 2 and they didn't work either. Then I ordered these they are great probably better then official apple cables. They are thick and well made. They just feel so strong as opposed to the flimsiness of most cables and 10ft long I mean what more can you ask for. I have an original ipad and iPod touch and works for both. Beware of cheap cables as you will get the "charging not supported with this accessory" error. Highly recommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great IPhone Cable Charger, June 4, 2013
Works great for my iPhone 4s and 5, although i have not tried it with an iPad. It is just what i wanted, as i can now afford to lie on the bed, using and charging my phone at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, June 2, 2013
Great to us while watching TV and the outlet is far away. They don't tangle easily and are good sturdy wires. Glad I bought them.

Rate and Discover Movies