Any idea when these will be in stock? Some online merchants say they will have these by the 27th. Any idea when amazon will have them in stock?
asked by log bump on December 26, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
No kidding... bestbuy.com has them in stock for shipping for $59, which would be $9 less from http://amazon.com.
J. Callanan answered on December 28, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They aren't in stock at bestbuy either. At least not where I live. And bestbuy.com says they are "Not Available for Shipping."
log bump answered on January 1, 2010

A
I placed an order on Dec. 26th and got an email that they expect to deliver it to me by January 5th! If that's true it should ship out on Monday January 4th since I did overnight shipping (amazon prime)
J. Haggard answered on January 1, 2010

A
Amazon has sent me three emails with various updated estimated delivery dates. I believe the latest was January 13, but it hasn't shipped yet. I just checked bestbuy.com and they continue to be out of stock for shipping, but to my surprise it said my local store had availability. I am still waiting for the confirmation email to see if it's true. Amazon appears to have even stopped taking orders for these. It's only available at eye-popping (or should I say 'gouging') prices from 3rd party sellers. It's the Zhu-Zhu pet of the CE world!!!
Beemer903 answered on January 10, 2010

A
Yea, my updated delivery date was the 13th. Now I had to re approve the order for the second time and you can't even buy them directly through amazon.
J. Callanan answered on January 11, 2010

A
I got an email from Amazon today that said they would keep trying until February 11th, I went ahead and re-approved the order ( have had this mouse on order since Dec. 31 I think) However for $69 + shipping and tax Apple's Online Store shows a wait time of only 7-10 days. Its like either Apple really underestimated demand or the ship from China sank.
David A. Gray answered on January 12, 2010
‹ Previous   1   Next ›