5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cover!
Have been using this cover for 2 months now and I love it. It holds the iPod securely. Holes in all the right places in all the right sizes. Nice and compact, and well-padded without being bulky.

Main reason I bought it is that, unlike most of the other covers Amazon carries, there are no magnetic snaps, which can mess with the iPod.

I highly...
Published on April 13, 2011 by Sweet Lady Gem

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but adds bulk. Belt clip is useless.
Pros: The leather seems nice and smooth, and provides lots of protection for my iPod. It looks elegant.
Published 6 months ago by Toony Tom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cover!, April 13, 2011
This review is from: igadgitz Black Genuine Leather Case Cover for Apple iPod Classic 80gb, 120GB & New 160gb launched Sept 09 with Belt Clip & Screen Protector (Electronics)

I highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case but the clip doesn't stay on, December 31, 2011
V. Flynn (Holley, NY United States) - See all my reviews
After reading the reviews, I bought this case to protect my newly purchased Classic 160gb. It is real leather, well made, fits perfectly, offers easy accessiblity to the controls, and provides excellent protection from the world. I wanted something that snapped close to keep my iPod as clean as possible and this does. It is everything I wanted in a case except for the belt clip keeps popping off when I wear it on my belt or waistband. I use it at work and the clip has popped off leaving the Ipod hanging by the headphones. Not good if you are walking, bending over or bending down when in a chair. It's nice that the clip rotates 360 degrees giving you the option to have it either vertical or horizontal, but the upper part of the clip loosen from the base and it rotated around freely so it did not stay in the position you want it in. Tightening the screw holding the upper part with the base with a small screwdriver will hopefully solve that problem. Overall I give it 4 stars and it would get 5 if the belt clip wasn't an issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, February 16, 2012
M2 (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
This cover would've earned five stars if my friend had not just called me to say that the clip broke off today (day two as it was a Valentine's Day gift). My advice is to not attach the clip and keep it in your pocket as the cover looks much more expensive than it is, fits snugly and offers great protection for the iPod Classic. Would purchase again but toss the clip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits snuggly, September 19, 2013
Fits my 160gb ipod perfectly. It also acts like a cushion because I did drop it once and there was no damage to the ipod whatsoever. I never used the belt clip so I can't say personally if that will hold, but this ipod case if perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I was looking for, February 26, 2012
hyblaean (Chicago, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
Word of warning, if this is leather I'd be very very surprised. That aside, it does exactly what I need it to, has the protection I want, accessibility I need, and a handy clip. Glad I bought it, even if it does feel like cardboard covered with plastic.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but adds bulk. Belt clip is useless., August 4, 2014
Toony Tom (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Cons: The overall case adds significant thickness and length; it's like having a second really full wallet in my pocket! In the case of the length, there seems to be extra length that's unnecessary. Also, you have to open the lid to change tracks, see what you're listening to, etc., so you can't just reach into your pocket and control the iPod. You have to take it out and fuss with the cover. (Yes, I should have figured this out from the photo before ordering.) Thinking that it was too bulky and too much hassle to keep in my pocket, I decided to use the included belt clip instead. But the belt clip, which is plastic and clips onto the case with two little spring-loaded latches that affix to a small metal button on the back of the case, failed three times in the first hour that I tried it! And I wasn't even moving around, just sitting in an office chair. Each time, one of the plastic latches got stuck in the open position, dumping my new (and expensive) iPod on the floor. Luckily, it bounced off the chair and onto a carpet ... and the case provided some further protection. So there's that. I'll probably keep the case, though, as the belt clip is the bigger problem and I often just keep my iPod in my shoulder bag ... where a big case like this will help protect it from scratches. But if I were doing it all over again, I'd keep shopping.

Edit: I decided to add another star, since I'm keeping this case. It's only fair!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, May 14, 2014
Nice case but it is TIGHT to install. I forget why I needed to pull it back out of the case but I actually pulled my iPod apart getting it out of the case. Luckily, I was able to put the iPod back together and get it back into the case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless belt clip, December 24, 2013
JG (Albuquerque, NM) - See all my reviews
If you need just a cover, this case is fine. What I needed was a belt clip on the case. This clip is less than useless. It comes loose from the case with the slightest pressure and the ipod drops to the ground.

1.0 out of 5 stars The case certainly looks nice and I like the concept of being able to ..., August 16, 2014
richard wilson (albuquerque, nm USA) - See all my reviews
We bought this so my wife can wear and use her iPod on her belt, at her mindless job.
The case certainly looks nice and I like the concept of being able to protect the face of the iPod when the case is closed.
But....the VERY FIRST TIME my wife wore the thing to work, the belt attachment broke off. If only that part of it were as strong and secure as the case itself, then you would have a winner here.
I have to say if you want to wear your iPod on your belt, this is NOT the case for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad case for the price, November 30, 2013
Nice case, doubt that it's real leather but it is a pretty lilac color. Appears sturdy but I recently removed my ipod from the case for the first time and discovered that the case left a gummy residue along the edges of my ipod. There are strips of elastic on each side of the case to allow for some expansion and it looks like the seams are pulling apart, exposing this glue. Will let the case air out a few days and see if the gummy substance dries up before I reinsert my ipod. Otherwise, this is a decent case.