Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 5, 2014
I'm one if those guys that looks at a worn & distressed cap, leather jacket or certain shoes and sees "character". That said most of the caps and hats I wear have that look, frayed bill & faded colors. I instantly dug almost all the caps by ililily that I found here in Amazon. I bought this one in brown b/c it went PERFECTLY w/ the brown Polo Wexam boots I bought in the same order and wondered about the quality of such a cool, trendy hat for $20. Bot disapointed, the cap doesn't feel cheap at all, the size isn't bad either as my head is on the 'smaller' side (I wear a size 7-5/8 fitted). The boots I mentioned have garnered compliments from a few women but a couple of guys I work with have asked "where I got this hat?". Completely satified w/ this item and looking at 2 or 3 ililily mesh/trucker caps for the Summer.
on March 1, 2015
Bought this as a gift for my husband. He likes it. doesn't wear it as much as I thought he would but it looks good on him and fits very well. It has that worn look, which is nice. It isn't stiff and new looking. The color is very similar to the pictures shown in the listing. The red is faded and not too bright. My husband says it's really comfortable and wears it more during the summer. If I remember correctly, the bill was made out of a synthetic type of material which I didn't exactly care for. Maybe that was because of it's worn design. It has some rips in the material. Great hat though and decent price. My husband is typically a standard size for most things and the hat did fit him just right.
on December 14, 2014
Honestly, I was very hesitant at 1st to make sure that this product was Genuine Ililily. To see that it is, is a sigh of relief & an awesome looking/feeling cap for me to hopefully rock for the next decade.
on August 7, 2014
Beautiful hat, it does look a little vintage. Material seems good (not a hat expert).
I'm giving 4 stars because the color was a bit darker than what I expected, I thought it was like a " dirty white" but it's more like beige or Khaki or something close to that (not a color expert either).
But I definitely recommend their products, I've bought some other cap and I'm very pleased.
on July 10, 2014
The hat is great, I really like the way it looks. I have a large head and with some adjustment it fit me perfectly. I ordered the Black hat I'm happy to say that the hat looks just like it does in the picture.
on October 6, 2013
It truly got a distressed and used look to it, and feels really nice to wear too, except a metallic button in the back strap that can be annoying. However an awesome hat that fits every country boy or girl!
on May 15, 2014
This hat looks great! Hat fits just right. I'm planing to buy another one with a different design. Can't beat the price.
on March 14, 2014
Great. I really love the fit and look of this hat.Comfortable too. Fits like I've had it for years. Completely satified w/ this item and looking at 2 or 3 ililily mesh/trucker caps for the Summer.
on October 14, 2014
Size and shape are good I have a medium size head so it fits perfectly. However, it looks better in the picture that is why I am raiting it with 3 stars.
on August 22, 2013
Well-made cap! Feels like you've had it for years as soon as you put it on! Looks like it too, which is pretty cool. Got lots of compliments with it!