Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on August 30, 2012
Some people have wondered what exactly is in this collection. "Festival of Blood" is included in this package, but it is in the form of an ONLINE VOUCHER. So once you redeem it, that portion of the collection is forever tied to your account (you will not be able to include it, if you sell the collection second hand). Infamous 1 and 2 are each included in PHYSICAL FORMAT(Blu-ray discs).

This collection includes two full retail games and a good sized expansion, for considerably less than the price of one new release. You have to take into account the value here... there are dozens and dozens of hours of gameplay here, so if you're looking for something that will last you a while (especially if you're a fan of sandbox games and the superhero genre), this is a good bet. Download a demo if you're on the fence, or watch some YouTube videos of the gameplay... and if you're in the PS+ circle, by all means, download #2 for FREE!
44 comments|116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2012
This game is very fun!! I have played Borderlands, Skyrim, BioShock 1 & 2, Mass Effect 2 & 3, and Red Dead Redemption, and this game is every bit as fun as those are. The controls are easy to learn, and I didn't find it too difficult or too easy. It's actually a pretty simple game, and I consider myself a slightly above average gamer. If you die, you won't find yourself backtracking too much because you start out very close to where you died, and there aren't any penalties for dying. You can save your game at anytime and anywhere. I'm a husband, father, and work full time, so hopping on for a quick 20-30 minutes is no problem. About the only negative comments I can make about this collection would be the DLC took about an hour to download, and sometimes it was a little difficult to figure out where I needed to go or what I needed to do to continue with the mission I was on. Other than that, it was a blast to play! Super glad I bought this, and I was hesitant about it, but it's absolutely worth the $30!! You get two great games and a ton of DLC. The Festival Of Blood DLC is like a vampire mini game that plays just like the regular games, and has a nice twist to it. inFAMOUS is on one blue ray disk and inFAMOUS 2 on another blue ray disk, and everything else is downloaded via a code voucher. I would say that inFAMOUS and inFAMOUS 2 are going to take about 15-20 hours each to complete and Festival Of Blood about 5 hours to complete. So that is 35-45 hours of gaming and fun for a reasonable price. If you enjoyed some or all of the games I have played, I don't think you will be disappointed with this collection.
on April 27, 2014
I saw the trailer for inFamous: Second Son and it looked amazing! Unfortunately, I have never played either of the inFamous games, so I looked online and saw this collection. First of all, just getting inFamous 1 and 2 for $24 is a steal because Gamestop is charging $25 for this same collection used despite all of the downloadable content being redeemed. It seemed stupid to not buy it new at this price, even if the downloadable content was expired. To my pleasant surprise, the DLC voucher is still valid. I just finished installing all of the content today, after having the game since Friday.

I've only been playing the game for a few days, but it's great so far. It's a good buy, so don't pass it up. =)
on April 16, 2013
Sony has recently extended the deadline for the super voucher for another year until march 31st 2014 so no worries on this.
44 comments|36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
*Please Read* This collection comes with (3) great games for a low price. (1 and 2 are on disc.) Most reviewers have already commented on the games. I will just say, that the stories, and gameplay are a beautiful experience. (I'm serious here.) The visuals are nice in all games. (You'll notice the awesome special effects, and animations makes these games special.)

Aside from the games, I would like to let everyone know the "voucher" included here is called the "inFAMOUS Collection Super Voucher DLC".

The Voucher includes:

-inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
-extra missions
-additional character costumes
-additional weapon styles
-inFAMOUS (1) Timed Trial (Why? I don't know, but you still have the physical copy.)
-inFAMOUS (2) Digital Copy (It also gives you the digital copy of this game.)

It's all of the inFAMOUS 2 DLC with "Festival of Blood". The DLC for inFAMOUS 1 is "free" on the PSN store. (ALL OF THE DLC WORKS!) The people complaining, either bought it "USED", or they received an old voucher that didn't work. I have no idea. I just know you have nothing to worry about. I have used this voucher just a month ago.

NOTE: All patches are already on the discs, which include inFAMOUS 1, and 2. It will load the "game data" before starting the games. It doesn't take long at all. It's pretty fast! When you load up inFAMOUS 2, if you have a save file, but also good/evil karma trophies from the first game, you can get starting BONUSES in inFAMOUS 2. It will allow you to choose "GOOD", or "EVIL". This will affect the dialogue for the character and its similar to saying, your last events from the first game, affects the character in the sequel. (If you played "Mass Effect", or "The Witcher" you'll understand easier.)

Buy New: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B008CP6Q6M/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
on May 6, 2013
Everybody knows that these games are amazing. Just writing to let everybody know that the dlc voucher that apparently expired still worked for me as of May 6, 2013. Overall great value for the price.
on April 21, 2013
After reading the reviews that said the voucher expired on 3/31/2013 I regretted having purchased this for my son. However, we attempted the download anyway and everything downloaded just fine. I think those who complained about the expiration date didn't even try to download.
on August 21, 2014
I am halfway through the first game right now. I played these games before. they're what I'd call. good games. nothing groundbreaking. but good games. they have some issues and glitches. but overall. fun. but the main drawback is how repetitive the gameplay is. it is heavily repetitive. side missions are basically doing the same 2-3 things over and over. even many story missions are the same. this goes just for the first game. Infamous. I will tell you about the other one when I get to it. and they have new vouchers. not updated. but new vouchers that will expire in 2017. so they will work 100% of the time.

UPDATE
just finished the first game. I would give it a 7/10 . the story is absolutely great. its Sucker Punch. if you played sly cooper. they use the same cutscene system to explain the story to you. the game is not linear at all. very far from being linear. you can make good choices or bad choices. but it affects the gameplay and everything. great game. the only reason i took 3 points off is. side missions and some main missions are repetitive. doing the same thing over and over. and the graphics are terrible. the city looks a bit lifeless but the gameplay is fun.

So i started infamous 2 right away. and first thing you notice. graphics are about 10 times better. i am not kidding . its like comparing PS2 to PS3. it looks way way beyond belief better. sucker punch did a good job on that. am not far into it. but i can tell you the gameplay is a little better. i like the combat system more. i will update the review when i finish it though it looks more promising than the first.

Finished infamous 2. great. great game. the gameplay is fun. the story is great. i have nothing to complain about in that game. for that reason alone am taking this game upto 5 stars instead of 4. its a great game. I'd give it a 9/10. a must play. but make sure to play the first. this one is better. but the two games are connected. the best part is the story continues from the first. infamous 2 will know what ending you had in the first. and start off from there. and thats really ingenious.
on June 30, 2014
As of June 30 2014 redemption codes are still good. Apparently Sony has extended the deadline again? Either way, I recieved the game today and have been able to successfully redeem the codes. I'll post a full review later on once I've had a chance to play with the game a bit more :-)
on April 23, 2013
Ok first id like to say anyone complaining about the dlc codes being expired clearly didn't try them. Mine worked just fine. Don't listen to it saying it expires 3/31/13 cause they still work! And I don't get into sandbox games very much but I loved the comic style they did with this game and its epic story that's told over the 2 games. You go from being a nobody to having to much power. How you use it is up to you. If you use it for good people love it when they see you. If you're running around killing people and blowing things up then they fear you and run! Buy this now!