5.0 out of 5 stars love this cowbell!
I needed a cowbell for my son's college football games and i found this one and love it! It is perfect in size and easy to ring because of the handle. I look forward to using it for the next 5 years at his games.
Published 21 months ago by mjames

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very loud...
I take this to the San Diego Sockers indoor games and it is not very loud...granted the crowd their is very involved, but the stand alone cow bells are 2X - 3X louder and have a more distinct sound...this one kind of clinks. The other issue is that the clapper tends to get jammed and I have to take a screw drive to dislodge it from the side of the bell. Looking to buy a...
Published 9 months ago by San Diego Dave

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars love this cowbell!, October 17, 2012
This review is from: 7 inch COWBELL: Stick Handle Bell for Cheering at Sporting Events (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a cowbell..., December 28, 2012
4/5 because I felt the handle could be a bit longer (to better fit bigger hands). Otherwise, it does just fine at making loud noise during my Everett Silvertips games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Ice Hockey Games, April 4, 2013
Amazon Customer (Boiling Springs, SC) - See all my reviews
Whether you want to razz the other team when they get slammed into the boards, or cheer on your team when they shoot and score, this cowbell will make some noise. The handle makes it easy to hold, it's very sturdy and loud and it shipped very promptly after I ordered it. Would recommend this product and this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, January 17, 2013
I was the talk of the game with everyone wondering where I got my cowbell with a handle! The design is easy to put your teams sticker on to add some flare and is very sturdy. The welds look fairly decent but isn't welded and built like a tank so just be a little careful with dropping. My concern would be some of the welds look like they could become undone with hard abuse.
Other than that for under $20 mines just as loud as everyone else's (for its size its actually louder than others in its same size). I was considering adding grip tape to the handle but even with fleece gloves on it was never a problem holding on to it and shaking it like crazy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very loud, January 5, 2014
Got this for a band I'm in, it's ok, but a bit too loud and has a clapper so not precisely what I might have wanted in a cowbell for musical purposes, but it works fine and is good quality particularly for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for cheering at sporting events., December 15, 2013
Perfect for my sons jr peewee football games. Loud but not enough to annoy the people around you and the handle made it easy for my 5 year old to chear for his brother.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect., December 12, 2013
This cowbell is perfect for my son's football games!! It is compact and easy to bring with us to all his games. It is quit easy to hold on to as well. This bell also has a great sound. I know he can hear me from the side line because, he gives me a hard time about it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cowbell!, September 4, 2012
I bought this bell to use in my gameroom every time the Miss. State Bulldogs score a touchdown! Hopefully, more often this year. It's well constructed and loud! Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedded Bliss, September 3, 2012
We're using this at our wedding. :)

We didn't like the "traditional" clink-your-glass-to-make-the-couple-kiss thing, so we're setting out a jar that if people throw some money in for our honeymoon, they get to ring the cowbell and we'll kiss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for grandfather after surgery, January 24, 2012
My Grandfather had a knee replacement and my mom was staying with him the week following to help him around his house. We got this as a sort-of gag gift for him for Christmas. It was a HUGE hit! My family laughed hysterically when he opened it, he even used it to call us all in for dinner. It was perfect after his knee surgery in January to wake my mom up in the morning to help him out of bed. So works for games and for laid up patients!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›