5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff
These pants fit perfectly, and are nice and warm. They are very rugged and comfortable. I have no complaints about these insulated pants.
Published on February 19, 2012 by Charles Domanski

2.0 out of 5 stars would not recommend this product
Published on February 21, 2012 by sarahp

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars would not recommend this product, February 21, 2012
I bought these insulaed jeans for my husband. I usually buy him a few pairs every year as he tends to ruin them at work. I tried this brand because they were less expensive than the other brands, you get what you pay for. They were way bigger than any other size 32's I have bought before and they were also carpenter style which was not stated on the explantion when I bought them. Overall, very unimpressed with these and will not buy or recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, February 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present for my Husband, January 17, 2012
My husband loves them! I bought 2 pairs of these for him. He wanted them for when he rides the motorcycle. He has also found that since he works outside a lot at his work, they have come in really handy! He wants another couple of pairs also!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, December 22, 2011
At the last minute, (Monday before Christmas) I thought of a great gift for my hard to buy for husband....fleece lined jeans since he's always cold in the winter. I never thought they would get here before Christmas, but they did! Great job!! Now I just hope they fit.

30 inch Inseam Smith's Denim Fleece - lined Jeans Dark Stonewash

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the tropical guy, April 8, 2014
I'm from a tropical country (80F-ish everyday of the year) and came to the midwest, which had a really bad winter this year. And these pants helped me successfully keep very warm even in the coldest days.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!, March 12, 2014
These are so cozy for winter! I just love them. I have a couple of pairs and they're great for working outside as they keep out the cold from going thru the jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars I live in Chicago, March 10, 2014
I live in Chicago & I have a 90 lb Pitbull that I walk 3 times a day in all & every weather condition you can think of from blistering hot/humid, thunderstorms, to arctic cold winter with 6 feet of snow & wind chill that'll take your bones down to -40 deg below. This is the hat I wear when walking my dog (who true to the breed is impervious to pain) during this last record breaking winter (that's saying a lot for Chicago). This hat with long underear, my fleece lined insulated jeans (awesome too), & muck boots good to -80 below & I am virtually hot outside (except any part of me still exposed to wind. Btw, for those of you who don't understand the affect wind chill has on your body - imagine air so cold that it literally just rips through layers of clothes down to your bones like you were wearing a dental floss & you might get an idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants for those who work outside, February 6, 2014
Good quality for the price. Very thick lining. Fits as expected. Worn outside many times and still look good. Would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Waist fits Legs are LARGE, February 3, 2014
They did a lot of thing right and the price is OK.About $35 but there is enough material in the legs to just be swimming in.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's warm but sags, January 23, 2014
Jay (Grayslake) - See all my reviews
The jeans are warm for Chicago weather but because they weigh a little more they tend to droop off your butt a little so and can get a little annoying constantly pulling up your pants.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›