5.0 out of 5 stars great!
Published 20 months ago by MILAN

3.0 out of 5 stars sounds more impressive than it is
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, December 28, 2012
This review is from: 55 inch Vizomax TV Screen Protector for LCD, LED or Plasma HDTV (Electronics)
Like the product a lot. I decided to buy this one over the other products offered on amazon because of the little "curve" on the top which means that Velcro is not the only support to the screen. It is very glossy, so if you have a window behind your tv viewing position you'll have a problem. They explain, in the instructions, that the glossy surface is needed for the 3D effects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invisible Protection, February 28, 2013
This was a great value and it is a great idea for those LED and LCDs with kids in the house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Paid for itself the first day!, December 24, 2012
D. R. Avery (Palm Springs, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
As far as protection for your tv investment goes, I can't imagine that their is anything better on the market. I saw other manufacturers of these types of screen protectors, but chose this one due to the 90 degree angle lip for hanging it. I can't imagine not having that lip on a 55 inch screen protector! My son walked over and pulled it up, and without that lip it would have fallen right on him! This thing seems very durable and does not obstruct the view of your tv. The only issue is the glare put off by this is pretty bad, although I would gladly take that glare over having my 3 year old hitting the actual screen of my tv with his toys! Excellent purchase, highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection for my 55 inch Samsung, May 26, 2012
I also both this screen saver for my 46 inch bedroom Sanyo. With the kids paling around spending $190 on this tv screen shield is a great investment. My neighbor's tv got badly scratched and he got Vizomax to protect the replacement. Protector is easy to install and very secure. Just hang on top of the tv and secure with provided velcro.

Picture quality is immaculate. there is no impact on the picture at all.

I am not sure why those are not sold in the stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best investment!, April 9, 2013
Should have bought one sooner. My little one smashed our old TV screen. If we had had one of these, we wouldn't have had to buy a new TV! Goes on and comes off easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, May 7, 2014
I wish I had bought this for my last TV which my kids scratched. The optics are amazing. I was worried that it would affect the viewing experience but I don't even notice it. At extremely acute angles it does distort the image, but no one watches TV at such a crazy angle. It is very secure and have not had to worry about it falling off. Very happy with it despite the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars sounds more impressive than it is, December 31, 2013
I bought this item for our brand new 55 in Samsung that I had to buy after our two year old broke our other tv by shattering the screen on several occasions. While it has helped protect the tv from items that have been chucked at it, the first thing I had to do to even use it was have it cut down at least a couple inches so that it would fit on the tv. The other thing is that it scratches very easily and some of them are quite noticeable. While I am glad that I kept it, I do wonder if there are better products out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Insurance, June 19, 2013
During a temper tantrum, my three year old destroyed a 60 inch 6 month old plasma. I decided to to protect the 55 inch that still remained intact. If you have young children this is a must. Great price and looks good. Not what I would call commercial quality like some of the others out there but perfect for home use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, March 2, 2014
Definitely worth the purchase if you have little kids. It's already taken some bouncing ball hits. Also just spoke with friend who had new tv smashed by thrown toy car.

5.0 out of 5 stars TV screen protector, October 2, 2013
practically invisible absolutely amazing must have if you have children running aroundI am throwing toys everywhereit will probably pay for itself

Rate and Discover Movies