Does it include the battery, battery charger and the usb cable for downloading pictures to the computer? Thanks!
asked by Claudia M. on March 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Great camera kit....it does include battery and battery charger. But I agree with Texas1, I would still buy an extra battery. It comes with a USB digital card reader instead of a USB cable.
U. Chester answered on March 5, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Battery and charger. No cable. Cable is old style blackberry cable. Recommend buying 2nd battery.
Texas1 answered on March 5, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It does come with the battery and charger. USB cable was not included. We use a high capacity memory card reader to download pictures.
hood46 answered on March 5, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it includes all of these. For downloading pictures they include a USB stick that you slide the memory card into and then plug into the computer; its smaller and nicer for travel.
Tyler answered on March 5, 2013

A
It includes the batter and charger as previously stated. It also has a USB card reader for downloading photos. You take the memory card out of the camera and put the card reader in your computer's USB port to load photos. Most newer computers have little SD slots, so the memory card can be put directly into the computer, ours does and I don't ever use the USB card reader.

I also suggest an extra battery, a larger SDHC memory card and lens protectors to go with the camera.
Laura Edwards answered on March 5, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hello,

It does come with a batter and charger, but I don't think it does come with a cable. All ever do to download mt pics are to just take the SD card and download it directly onto my computer.
I hope this helps.
Steppingrazor66 answered on March 5, 2013

A
Yes it does come with a USB cable and a memory stick. i would also recommend an extra battery.
Brian Haines Die Hard Ford Fan answered on March 5, 2013

A
mine included everything and a case
happypats01 answered on March 6, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product