What is included with the camera and lens and are they new equipment and carry a USA warranty?
asked by P. P. Pino on March 1, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
vote
Amazon sell mostly new gear, if it is NOT, it is advised on the page.
You also get a small flash, battery body cap, lens cap.
And .. you get one of the hottest small cameras around with acces to the best lenses going.
I use mine professionally, often in preference to my bigger pro gear.
photohounds answered on March 2, 2013

A
vote
Included were the camera, flash, lens and lens caps, owners manual. I would suggest the camera without the lens and the Panasonic 12-35 f2.8 lens instead of the olympus kit lens which while OK, you will not use for long before wanting a replacement. You will also want to download the owners manual from the internet since the supplied manual is of very little use. The camera is outstanding and the pictures measure up to my Nikon full size D700 DSLR at a fraction of the weight.
Raymond S. Iorio answered on March 2, 2013

A
votes
Yes
Albert E answered on March 2, 2013

A
votes
yes
Albert E answered on March 2, 2013

A
votes
It includes the camera, kit lens with lens cap, flash unit, battery and charger, instruction manual, but no lens hood or case. It does have a one year USA warranty.
Honibee answered on March 2, 2013

A
votes
Well if you buy from an authorized dealer there's a US Warranty charger flash battery strap lens cap body cap kir lens and cd.
J. M Ullman answered on March 2, 2013

A
votes
Yes, mine came with kit lens. US warr. from a local well known dealer. No refurbished goods. Camera Company in WI. I would second Raymond S, and get the Panasonic 35-50mm lens, expensive but well worth it. This camera took just as good pictures as my S7000 Nikon which I just sold. What's nice is the mirrorless lenses are cross compatible with my Panasonic GH3.
G. Ward answered on March 2, 2013

A
votes
Strap, kit lens, body cap and lens cap, battery, charger, miniflash unit, "instruction manual" and CD and link to more info owner's manual (if you know cameras, manual and CD / download owner's manual is good enough, if not, put the camera in auto and amaze your friends). This is a shocking little camera. Use it right, it is easier to use than Oly E-5, takes equal or better pictures, fraction of the weight.
D. Drysdale answered on March 3, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›