Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM

on May 10, 2012
I have a rough time buying shoes these days--not only do I have big wide feet, but I had surgery a year ago that has left me with a "higher" foot than usual. I wasn't able to get a wide width in my size, but my normal size fit just perfectly--the leather is supple enough that it gives easily. I have not experienced any of the other problems mentioned--they don't dig in anywhere, the shape hasn't distorted, and they have not stretched so as to become too loose. I am about to order them in all three other colors; I walk a LOT, and these are my go-to shoes this summer!!
on April 10, 2012
I was excited to get these in the right size and color after I decided to return my previous pair in the green/grey color. I also went down a half size considering the last pair was slightly too big. As much as I love the style and color, the shoe is still not as great as I was hoping for it to be. The color is definitely what I was expecting, a versatile tan color that will go with possibly anything. (Note: my experience with having seen both pairs is that the color of the actual shoe is a tad darker than appears online.) As far as comfort, for me, I'd rate it a 4. I'm a fan. They aren't too tight or "dig in" anywhere for me, as others have complained. The design of the shoe is what I'm giving 3 stars. The pair I returned were a 7.5 and I knew these would stretch so I opted for a 7. I don't know if the different colors fit differently, but the natural color in a size 7 fit almost the same as the 7.5 in the green/grey. I also read a review that stated the toe box distorts when worn, and I'm finding that this particular pair also does that when I wear them. The green/grey pair didn't, as the leather felt stiffer. I don't mind as much, considering I won't be staring at my feet as I walk/stand. Perhaps it's because the leather is much softer and has more give? I'm still going to keep them, as I'm sure many have experienced, it's quite difficult to find a comfortable pair of cute flats.
on December 2, 2013
I bought these in turquoise - the colour runs closer to green, appearing more teal than turquoise. I don't mind that, but just thought people considering these should know. The shoes run a little large, too, so get a half size smaller than your normal.
on February 24, 2014
I really like these shoes; they are cute and very comfortable. I had been looking for shoes like these for a long time and they are hard to find in stores. The leather is nice and soft - easy to break in. I ordered the natural leather color and found that they are just a hair darker than the picture shows, but I am happy with the color. I took the advice of other reviewers and ordered 1/2 size down and the fit is just right.
on May 13, 2013
I really love my Indigo Flats, they are comfortable and look cute but I got a blister in both of my heels after wearing them for a couple of hours... I had to buy a pair of gel heels protectors that added $10 to the price of the shoes. Now they work fine, I am happy with them. The gray/green color looks more like a light brown.
So, I gave them 3 stars because they damaged my heels and I had to pay more to fix the problem and because the color is not really how it is described.
on April 5, 2012
LOVE this shoe. Got a 2nd color too. Worn all day with no pain. Comfortable to walk in and walk on hard flooring.
on April 22, 2013
I did not like the way they fit. The front top of the shoe does not come up as much as it appears in the picture. Shoe fell off everytime I walked.
on May 15, 2012
This are wonderful shoes! Extremly comfortable..especially the padded insoles.They look very nice as dressy work shoes. No need to break in.
on March 4, 2014
I love this shoe! So comfortable, and the leather stretches around my foot without blisters or rubbing in wrong places. I wore it right out of the box all day working at the hospital and my feet were stylish, comfy, and supported! Sizing was true.
on February 13, 2014
Fit as expected but only because I bought a half size smaller (I usually wear an 8M). Light weight and comfortable, they will be great for summer, but does need additional arch support if you are going to be on your feet/walking a lot.