Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarks Women's Wessex Azure Ankle Boot
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 19, 2013
I usually wear a size 7, but I had to return those for a 6 1/2 and they fit perfectly! They are probably gonna be my go to shoes for the fall as they are so comfy and just the right height, not too high , not too low. And they are great for walking through the airport! Dress'em up or down, I think you'll love them!
on August 25, 2013
I am delighted with my new shoes; not only do they look on-trend with my new wardrobe for Fall 2013, they are actually highly wearable for a night out, as they are so comfortable and balanced. They are made well, and light to wear. It is not often you find a pair of heels that are so attractive, and wearable!
on February 11, 2014
These fit true to size on me. I'm a 6.5 in everything consistently and these were the same. The heel slips the tiniest bit, almost not worth mentioning but that is very easily remedied with slightly thicker socks, or a heel patch on the inside. A heel patch might not even fit it's that slight. But these shoes are VERY WELL MADE. It truly is like walking on pillows as another reviewer put it. I have bunions and severe pain in 99% of high heels because the ball of my foot can't take any pressure but these I can stand and walk in with ease.
on September 21, 2013
Amazing shoes! Honestly, I love heals but for work finding a comfortable pair is difficult (as many ladies know). I swear by these shoes now! Like walking on pillows. They are a little large but I also vary in my own shoe size. I wouldn't use my feedback solely when it comes to size, but for a cute pair that you can actually walk in, look no further!
on December 8, 2012
These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! They look good with pants or skirts. I love them ! Highly recommend them!
on October 6, 2012
This is a must for this fall/winter. It's so rare to find sexy shoes that are really comfortable. I recommend this to all the classy ladies out there.
on October 27, 2012
Great looking shoes and comfy too! What more could a woman ask for? And I don't have the best feet either.
on January 22, 2014
I wear between 9.5 and 10, but ordered these in 9.5 and they fit perfectly (with other brands I would stick to 10). They're very, very comfortable, but there are two drawbacks: first - the wrong color. Beware - they are neutral chocolate brown, not too cool, not too warm, but it's brown, not charcoal! Second - if you have high instep, don't buy them (!!!). You will have probs with putting them on and will start feeling some pain and numbness after 2-3 hours :(. Otherwise, they are comfy and stylish.
on February 2, 2014
I can't say enough about these shoes. The ONLY shoes I own that are not only very stylish, with a substantial heel, and looks fashionable for work, but also are comfortable. I recently took these new shoes on a business trip and just love them! They were comfortable, even in the airport. I didn't think any 3 inch heels could hold up to business meetings and a trip through the airport. These are my absolute new favorite! I have other pairs of clark shoes and boots and these fit as the others do. I am normally a 7 -7.5 and wear a 7 in Clarks. Just Awesome!
on December 31, 2013
Adore these Clarks "shooties" - they look great with jeans or skirts and (like most Clarks shoes and boots) are beyond comfy. The heel is high enough to look sharp but not so tall as to cause fatigue. I just wore them traveling and it was wonderful to have comfortable shoes for walking the airport, with easy off/on thru security, that were so on-trend!