Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Bowie egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL
[UPDATED] asked by Joe Ekaitis on September 20, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
Thanks for the TRUTH. Just another Microsoft bloat-ware gotta-have dont-be-left-out press-here-for-important-blah-blah-blah
Carl answered on November 14, 2011
Comment | 10 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

Great this is the one post I could find that clears up if the OPK is really needed. I will buy my OEM version.
L. Valente answered on June 17, 2013
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

Thanks for the info. Very informative. Just bought the Windows 7 Professional SP1 64Bit (Full) System Builder DVD and VmWare 4 to install on my iMac OS X Lion 10.7.1 system. Was so afraid when I read the box about installing the OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK) first. Thought I had purchased the wrong Windows 7 installation disc and was going to return it to Amazon. But after reading many satisfied posts and yours, I think I'm going to like this. I'm going to install it in bootcamp first, then install VmWare 4.
Marie answered on February 18, 2012
Comment | 11 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

Thanks much. I guessed as much after I read the description of OPK, but it's nice to read it here as well.
Scott Spoerry answered on July 10, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product