informacion Good morning I HAVE SEVERAL CONCERNS REGARDING THE TEAM, I am writing from VENEZUELA, THE RINSE ME THANK YOU to buy
1 The equipment is new or rebuilt??????
2 EN 3G
MAR 3 is AT & T works with Movilnet and Movistar???
THANK ME YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO BUY as shipments THIS DATE FOR ACA take much ........ THANKS
asked by saireth casanova on November 2, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I take tremendous shipment with that phone, in Venezuela and technology CMA is discontinued, sellers should not accept such irresponsible, because foreign buyers return products costing us or treat us solve problems by others, I feel frustrated because I thought they were serious and responsible.
VE240916Kelly Cristina Ruiz Cañizalez answered on November 27, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I take tremendous shipment with that phone, in Venezuela and technology CMA is discontinued, sellers should not accept such irresponsible, because foreign buyers return products costing us or treat us solve problems by others, I feel frustrated because I thought they were serious and responsible.
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The phone they sent me does not comply with the characteristics presented offers, the technology is not GSM, came without the manual. I call the store to be punished because I created a problem, should not allow stores like this interact given or sold abroad and make us frustrated shoppers have drawbacks
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I feel so helpless that I would write all day, irresponsibility whose vendors, I bought a Bold 9650 with GSM and sent me one with CMA, and unable to claim it does not increase the cost of the phone to God irresponsibility

A
Buenas noches leyendo tu comentario te pregunto ¿hay algun problema con este modelo? informeme mas yo igualmente soy de venezuela saludos y gracias
CESAR DAVID AYALA SOTO answered on August 20, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product