Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Is installation with a seatbelt easy or difficult? I have an Audi A4 and don't have latch since its a 2002 and was wondering if it is easy to install
asked by Beth N. on December 21, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
We have a 2006 Audi A3 and we used the seatbelt before we realized that it had the latches. Very easy to install and the safety ratings on this seat can't be beat. Hope this helps.
iwona82 answered on December 22, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My husband installed the seat and thought it was easy but we have a different britax already. I cant really help with the question. There is a youtube video you can watch for installation. This is the only car seat my kid has ever slept in so it must be comfortable.
Mom842910 answered on December 21, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yea. It is easy to install. We don't have a latch either.
EKL answered on December 21, 2012

A
Easy or not I can't say but I believe the manual gives directions
Danielle A Reilly answered on December 21, 2012

A
It's easy. The way the seat it designed give me plenty of room to tighten the seat down without the seat belt latch getting in the way. (Which I have found to be annoying on other car seat that I have helped put in my car.) I do have a Tahoe which gives me space to maneuver and jam my knee into the seat to get it as tight as possible, so that may be an issue for you because you have a sedan. The base of the seat is long and takes up a lot of room, but it's workable for us. I love this car seat as does my almost 3 year old. He is always telling me he likes it. :)
linz answered on December 21, 2012

A
Easy enough. I was able to Latch it in the rented Camry, but my new car is a 2000, no latch. The direction for the 'short belt path' and the 'long belt path' were logical and easy to follow.
spoonie answered on December 21, 2012

A
I'm not sure. We used latches to install our seat. Good Luck! We are very happy with the seat.
mom of two boys answered on December 22, 2012

A
Yes. It is really easy. Just slide it through.
Bethany answered on December 22, 2012

A
Well I used this seat in my daughters 2005 w/o the latch system and I thoguht it was pretty easy. I also used the tether strap.
Shawn Williams answered on December 23, 2012

A
We do not use the latch system - just the seatbelt, and it works great and seems very secure. I would recommend it!
Ruby answered on December 30, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product