Customer Discussions > The Sims 3: Ambitions forum

My installation seems to always get stuck??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 16, 2010 8:30:23 AM PDT
I had it installed before and it worked perfect, but now when i try to install it it seems stuck at "Installing file 621 of 654"...I am running it on a macbook pro, anyone come across this problem?

Posted on Oct 20, 2010 3:03:11 PM PDT
L. Johnson says:
Yes, this just happened to me. Did you find a fix? I turned it in to EA support and have not heard anything back from them except that they are "working on it." I am using macbook pro too. I also posted in the problem in the community forum and no one has answered me yet.

Posted on Oct 21, 2010 8:09:04 PM PDT
Hua Shao says:
After I installed my Sims 3 , I installed my World Adventures expansion pack. However, there is always have a problem when I start the game. It always said I have error with my installation and I can't play my game.

Posted on Dec 7, 2010 5:23:27 PM PST
RMiller says:
Installed Sims 3 ambition on a computer without adequate video card...never opened. Now can't download onto a new high powered adequate lap top with the same disc. Can you only load it once? from a particular disc? Will I need to buy another game for the new computer? What do you think? thanks

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 7:52:01 AM PDT
Mieko* says:
RMiller if you registered your games with EA, you can put it on a new computer. You can actually install it on 5 computers at once if you want. If you still have your unique serial number you should have no problem.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Aug 16, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Sims 3: Ambitions
The Sims 3: Ambitions by Electronic Arts (Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard / Intel, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (180)