Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 15, 2011 4:54:09 PM PDT
john stanley says:
I am having real trouble understanding how i can pay for 'instant watch' and rent a movie for 48 hours, but not be able to access the movie for 2-3 days while Amazon accesses my credit card (which has been attached to my account for years).
Even worse, i paid for the rental when the digital content i bought (harry potter) didn't download. I'm done. I've been with Amazon mor ethan ten years and this is the best they can do??? Amazon is such a waste of time, and no access to real help.

Posted on Apr 15, 2011 9:46:10 PM PDT
Alex says:
Same problem here... extremely annoying... id have to say avoid this rental til amazon gets their act together...

Posted on Apr 15, 2011 9:55:32 PM PDT
CL76 says:
Too bad I didn't see this thread before I rented Harry Potter. Looks like I'm out four dollars. Thanks Amazon for not even posting a link for people having trouble with your site. Excellent customer service!

Posted on Apr 16, 2011 9:58:01 AM PDT
tmac8622 says:
Anyone tried watching today? I just purchased the rental before I saw the reviews, but am hesitant to start it before I know if it's working correctly.

Posted on Apr 16, 2011 2:45:07 PM PDT
CL76 says:
It's working again

Posted on May 2, 2011 10:57:26 PM PDT
Rob D. says:
Wow, apparently the DVD is a pixalated piece of $h&t, and the instant download is a waste of money.

How very dissapointing because this is indeed an amazing movie. Ironic how most of the time they find a way to ruin it.

Nevertheless, I'm glad I saw this discussion before i clicked to rent it, not commiting to that mistake.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Apr 15, 2011
Latest post:  May 2, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about