is this the sort of cot you pull out of the bag and its instantly ready to sleep on? looking for a cot that wont require i use screws/screwdriver etc
asked by J. Jones on November 13, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
No screws or tools needed - you do have to unfold it and stretch the nylon over two end bars that snap into place
Jelnunc answered on November 13, 2012
Comment (1) | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
J., No tools are necessary. The body of the cot simply unfolds and then you put head and foot pieces (one each) on by hand. It is very simple. I have used the cot a few times since I bought it and find it entirely satisfactory.
G. Haney answered on November 13, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It needs a bit of putting together but is pretty easy and quick
lake mom answered on November 13, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes... Once you pull it out of the bag all you have to do is slide in the two end pieces and your done. One side has velcro to adjust the tension...No tools needed! Personally I love this cot.
Frontline1985 answered on November 13, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No screws (that I remember). My 10 year old was able to put it together quickly without even looking at the instructions. Really, it was easy. We found it easier to put it all together and then attach the velcro at the head last. The directions say to close the velcro around the beam and then attach to the side bars, but that was too hard for us. We love the carry bag.
EsKezzy answered on November 13, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No tools necessary, it just folds out, but you do need to insert the end posts in place
Amazon Customer answered on November 13, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The only assembly is you slide 2 bars one at the top and bottom through the fabric and lock onto the body. The first side is easy but the other end is hard to pop into place.
jtstump answered on November 13, 2012

A
easy to set up with no tools. remove from bag, unfold, put the two end posts in and you are good to go.
CyBuzz answered on November 14, 2012

A
No screws needed like others have said
Chris C. answered on February 16, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product