Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
asked by Mark Kelly on June 22, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I just bought a ZS7 and there is a basic printed instruction manual to get you started, but the total operating manual is on a CD that comes with the camera. It's a 90 page (8-1/2 x 11) single side print job for your printer. The sheet is divided in half so it would be a 180 page 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 size book printed on one side, or 90 pages printed on both sides. I wish Panasonic or an after-market printer offered this manual because there are plenty of us out there who like to have their manuals handy when there are things we want to do with this camera that we're not quite sure of.
Pat S. Krummel answered on January 3, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/DMCZS7.PDF
KGW answered on January 12, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I put the manual on a CD and took it to the local Staples copy center and had it printed and spiral bound. Cost was about $15 plus tax. Kinkos or another copy center could do the same thing.
I wanted a paper manual to have with me and the camera. After I learn the features, it might get lost in a drawer, but for now was well worth the cost.
Cynda answered on April 12, 2011

A
L. CROCE answered on October 24, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product