investment info is more important then business info Does Home & Business edition provide investment info that is in Premier or do I have to buy both
asked by CJ on February 5, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Yes it does. I have investiment accounts with Wells Fargo and I am able to download them without any problems. I am also able to track my watch list in Quicken on a daily basis. I hope I have been of some help. Gene
Amazon Customer answered on February 5, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've never used Premier, so I really can't answer the question. I can say that I have been satisfied with the investment info that Home & Business provides. Dan
D. DeWeese answered on February 5, 2013

A
Home & Business has everything that is in Premier but includes some business applications. There is a comparison chart on the Quicken website: http://quicken.intuit.com/compare-quicken-personal-finance-software-products.jsp
Phil answered on February 5, 2013

A
I do not have the b usiness edition, but I assume if you can not fet help with the home edition, it would be the same. Just received an email from Quicken, letting me know where to find answers, but it does not help!!!!!!!
judith garfunkel answered on February 5, 2013

A
I stopped using Quicken Home and Business because the downloads were so far wrong that it was rendered completely useless. I used this version for a few years so I could manage a small business plus investments. It was great for a while, but suddenly institutional downloads were completely ridiculously wrong. I would spend a day fixing and resetting everything, and then the following sync would again screw every downloaded account up horribly. I'm talking looking and tens of thousands in the red when the bank or investment house clearly showed the accurate balances. I was previously a Quicken devotee, having used the program for decades. I can't say what went wrong, but I am thinking of using Quick Books for the Mac just for business.
N. Lamb answered on April 8, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›