Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
ipod nano 5th gen Does this thing support the nano 5th gen?
asked by Istvan Kolnhofer on May 31, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Amazon Customer answered on June 17, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
that totally sucks!

but thanks because I was literally about to order this dock, and I guess I can't now. You save me some headaches....

Any recommendations?

I have an Onkyo TX-SR608 and would love to be able to play my ipod through it....
Istvan Kolnhofer answered on June 17, 2010

A
I've actually contacted Onkyo Technical Support about this to see if there's an ungraded version or some workaround. On the Onkyo website they show that the UP-A1 is compatible with all gens of the nano including the 5G although the version on Amazon doesn't list the 5G. The only other suggestion is to get a nano 3G or 4G and just use it with your Onkyo receiver.

I don't know about the 608, but with the 607 it only passes audio, not video, video while the 707 and above did.
Amazon Customer answered on June 17, 2010

A
Amazon Customer answered on June 18, 2010

A
really? so the current UP-A1 Dock WILL support the 5th gen nano? does it also do the OSD?
Istvan Kolnhofer answered on June 19, 2010

A
Will the UP-A1 Dock work with the Onkyo TX-SR608?
jose answered on November 29, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product