Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
ipod touch or kindle fire should i get kindle fire or ipod touch? i thinking ipod touch but want someone elses point of view.
asked by lori ashworth on October 1, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 98 answers
A
I was going to get my son an iPod touch, but decided that the Kindle Fire is a much better present. With a bigger screen for videos and books at a similar price I believe the Fire is the better deal.
M. SOLANO answered on October 3, 2011
Comment | 19 of 24 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Tamara Gordon answered on October 5, 2011
Comment | 22 of 24 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
William M. Gibson answered on November 6, 2011
Comment | 22 of 24 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
For me, I would get the Fire, but for my son I'm going to get him the iPod Touch. Only because he would be so disappointed if he couldn't take pictures/videos and it is my understanding that the Fire cannot do that.
kimkirt answered on October 28, 2011
Comment | 12 of 13 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i am having this same debate with myself girls are 10 and 11 and i am leaning towards ipod. I just don't think that reading is top of their priorities on a device...more gaming and music.
Amazon Customer answered on November 10, 2011
Comment | 11 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
R. Miller answered on December 4, 2011
Comment | 11 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm curious... Am I the only one here that thinks it's wrong to get ipod touches for kids? Yes, my kids (8 & 10) LOVE to play on mine when I let them, but if I didn't take it back after 15 minutes, they would be on it all day! I don't want them plugged into a game device all day, let alone have full internet access in their back pocket for them to use whenever they want. I know a lot of kids have the ipod touch, or now the Kindle Fire, but I'm curious, do you all think it's right?
DK answered on November 23, 2011
Comment | 17 of 25 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
DK answered on November 16, 2011
Comment | 8 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
T. Jackson answered on December 6, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Donna B. answered on November 23, 2011
Comment | 4 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›