Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
ipod touch or kindle fire should i get kindle fire or ipod touch? i thinking ipod touch but want someone elses point of view.
asked by lori ashworth on October 1, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 21-30 of 98 answers
A
@William Gibson I totally agree with you, well said!!
Donna B. answered on November 23, 2011
Comment | 3 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Donna B. answered on November 23, 2011
Comment | 4 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I want a IPod because it's small and it IS like an iPhone without the contract. I did just get a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 two months ago........ Am I wrong for wanting it? I was completely going to get a fire but found out it had no camera and microphone.
Trikker1 answered on November 24, 2011
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
R. Miller answered on December 4, 2011
Comment | 11 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
ipod smaller better FUNNER
L. Freeman answered on December 5, 2011
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I agree with you. I am struggling with this decision, but my son is 13. I push reading and asked the school about bringing it to school. I did not hear many mention their kids reading level. Just their gaming time. Maybe the should get them library cards. My son is a gamer, I don't pretend he isn't of todays generation. He is also a big war history buff an those books are very $$$. That is my problem.
Melissa A. Mccloud answered on December 5, 2011
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
T. Jackson answered on December 6, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'd be curious about the educational apps you've used. Do you mind sharing?
A. Ward answered on December 7, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
have a 15 yr old and amtorn b/w ipod touch vs kindle Fire! Same scenario. She loves to read. Would think the Kindle with the large screen would be better. But of course her music is important to her, and having to lug a kindle around for her music!
Plus I love the new Xray technology on the Fire,sounds really cool ! Does anyone know if you download the Kindle app on the Touch would you have any type of similar technology? like the xray technology?
Gina Cutaia answered on December 7, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
WW78 answered on December 8, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

See all questions about this product